My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

NADatar said:
Leviathan - The Tenth Sublevel of Suicide
Deathspell Omega - Si Monumentum Requiris, Circumspice

Apparently 102º weather gets me in the mood for black metal.
Is DsO in stock at Moribund, I've been sent 4 emails saying, sorry we are out of stock...

Find information on your recent order. Thank you for supporting the downfall of christ. Hail Satan!!
:lol:

I think that's just an automated email, haven't received anything just yet. I hope it's in stock, but wouldn't be surprised since last time I looked for it NOBODY had it.

Sadguru said:

Hmmm listening for the 1st time, just picked up the cd ...spoken word intro by Mia...caucouphonous (sp) part 2 another spoken mia but then louder than part 1, mia primarily on bellowed lead vocs which is funny if you've ever seen how tiny she is! Cascading horn charts and man, this is awesome for a 1st listen!

Okay now for the bloody panda, much more conventional instrumentally, starting out with clearly metal tone, tribal rhythm, now lead vocs from a guy with a japanese name, pretty okay, this I will have to listen to some more.

lizard said:
Hmmm listening for the 1st time, just picked up the cd ...spoken word intro by Mia...caucouphonous (sp) part 2 another spoken mia but then louder than part 1, mia primarily on bellowed lead vocs which is funny if you've ever seen how tiny she is! Cascading horn charts and man, this is awesome for a 1st listen!

Okay now for the bloody panda, much more conventional instrumentally, starting out with clearly metal tone, tribal rhythm, now lead vocs from a guy with a japanese name, pretty okay, this I will have to listen to some more.

Thanks!! Sounds interesting. Might end-up picking this one.

lizard said:
If you like Kayo, the only reason not o buy this is if you hate vinyl: since I found a guy to record it to CD for me it was a no brainer and I'm glad I picked it up. You can get it direct from Toby via paypal.

Cool. How long is it btw?

Sea of Desperation - Spiritual Lonely Pattern
Celestiial - Desolate North
Mortifera - Vastiia Tenebrd Mortifera
Nachtfalke - First Battles
Kinda disappointed because I was mainly getting it for Land of Frost + Sturmzeitalter demo but they took off the Sturmzeitalter demo and added Doomed to Die which I already own. Ah well, $18 for a DVD and Hail Victory Teutonia basically. Not too shabby.

Celtic Frost - Monotheist digipak shitz's.

Also I emailed Moribund to send me Watain - Casus Luciferi if Deathspell Omega is out of stock (or just add it to my order), so that is a temporary Latest Purchase for the time being.

greatcovencd.jpg

:worship:

I'm about to suck Ola from I HATE's dick.

NADatar said:
Also I emailed Moribund to send me Watain - Casus Luciferi if Deathspell Omega is out of stock (or just add it to my order), so that is a temporary Latest Purchase for the time being.
Yep, Watain be on it's way. PLUS:

Deathspell Omega - Kenose
Deathspell Omega - Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice

Yay. :)