My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

After visting a record fair:

Katharsis - Wolrd Whithout End LP
Reverend Bizarre - Crush the Insects CD (dirt cheap, which is a good thing since this seems pretty crappy)
Reverend Bizarre - Thula Doom 7"
Storm - Northland 7"

swizzlenuts said:

Hey, I liked In The Rectory of The Bizarre Reverend, and even though I usually refrain from judging an album after just one listen, this one sounds plain dull. No galloping melodies, no interesting breaks and not too intereting vocal delivery, but who knows, it might be a GROWER (of the more extreme kind in that case)

spaffe said:
Yeah I know it's a bootleg, but I thought it was worth getting just for the one exclusive song, it wasn't expensive either so it's no biggie if it turns out it sucks

I don't remember the tracklist, but Crusade From The North DLP includes these songs by Storm and with better quality (I think the tracks were taken from this comp)

STORM 'oppi fjellet' (taken from "Nordavind")
STORM 'oppunder skrent og villmark' (previously unreleased)
STORM 'noregsgard' (previously unreleased remix)
STORM 'mellom bakkar og berg' (recording from the first Storm rehearsal ever, previously unreleased)

EDIT - I just wanted to say, that check that compilation if you find it somewhere, it's also available as 2CD.

i bought some totally unmetal anime boxsets, except one of the movies has a kid jerking it to his comatose friend's nude body and a giant robot-ish figure lifting a ship out of the water and throwing it at another giant robot-ish figure. so i guess that's pretty fucking metal

M.Lehto said:
I don't remember the tracklist, but Crusade From The North DLP includes these songs by Storm and with better quality (I think the tracks were taken from this comp)

STORM 'oppi fjellet' (taken from "Nordavind")
STORM 'oppunder skrent og villmark' (previously unreleased)
STORM 'noregsgard' (previously unreleased remix)
STORM 'mellom bakkar og berg' (recording from the first Storm rehearsal ever, previously unreleased)

EDIT - I just wanted to say, that check that compilation if you find it somewhere, it's also available as 2CD.

Yeah, it's actually a good compilation, one of few that I own since I generally don't like them.

Portal - Lurker at the Threshold tape
Devoured Death 'zine
Thrash Attack 'zine
Cocoon of Asphyx tape
Ghastly/Flame split
Portal - The Endmills 7"
Sadistik Exekution/Nifelheim split 7"

so I was in the beer store today and I saw this and I just knew I had to have it:

174816571_18533bffe4_m.jpg

I must get Solefald | In Harmonia Universali :loco:

(2'38)
I am the Destiny's Bird, the Providence Crow
from my Mont Blanc High to Humanity Low
I observe your crimes and all that goes wrong
In Harmonia Universali, this is your song

:worship: :kickass: