My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Neun Welten - Vergessene Pfade
Tenhi - Airut:aamujen
Asunder - Works will come undone

^^ What a mammoth album. Both epic and majestic words can't even describe how small you feel when listening to this band, i dont know what more you can ask for in this style. From the vocals (grunted and clean) to the crushing guitar work, everything just comes together. Even the 20 minutes of droning in the second song works to close out the album. Asunder has outdone 'A clarion call' (imo), and have made an album that should be looked back upon as a classic in the genre. I await your thoughts people :cool:

Reactions: Thanatopsis123

^^ What a mammoth album. Both epic and majestic words can't even describe how small you feel when listening to this band, i dont know what more you can ask for in this style. From the vocals (grunted and clean) to the crushing guitar work, everything just comes together. Even the 20 minutes of droning in the second song works to close out the album. Asunder has outdone 'A clarion call' (imo), and have made an album that should be looked back upon as a classic in the genre. I await your thoughts people :cool:

:worship:

Tomorrow I shall hear it! :kickass:

Yeah so I went a little gonzo this week, sold a bunch of shit, and bought the following with the proceeds:

psilocybe.jpg

bbbod1.jpg

p38221b.jpg

I have a goal, and that goal involves making* lots of money by creating** a demo of mythic*** proportions.

*spending
**ripping off
***retarded

PAGAN ALTAR - Lords of Hypocrisy
DAMIEN THORNE - The Sign Of The Jackle
ROOT - Zjeveni & Temple In The Underworld

Neun Welten - Vergessene Pfade
Tenhi - Airut:aamujen

I don't know about the 20 minutes of droning... yet

Astrofaes - Heritage
Graveland - Fire Chariot of Destruction
Melechesh - Sphynx
Absu - Tara
Abigor - Opus IV
I - Between Two Worlds

I couldnt get into the Absu, but I recognize that it's a good album. That particular Abigor might take a while to fully appreciate, as everything can go by fairly quickly. next you need Nachthymnen

the Graveland is of course awesome.

Wintersun - Wintersun
In The Woods... - Live at the Caledonie Hall
Dreamevil - Dragonslayer
Lucifugum - Stigma Egoism
Blut Aus Nord - Mort
Horned Almighty - Black Metal Jesus (Vinyl)

Love Amoeba.