My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

In the past 2 months or so:

SONIC YOUTH - Daydream Nation
SONIC YOUTH - Bad Moon Rising
SUNN 0))) - Black One
THE ALBUM LEAF - An Orchestrated Rise to Fall
DAYS OF THE NEW - II (forgot how much I LOVE this one!)
FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM - The Nephilim
JAMES JOYCE - Ulysses (excerpts, 4CDs... yeah, I'm a nerd)

TRUE PAGAN BLACK METAL!!!!!

Hellveto - Klatwa
Hellveto - Shadow of the Blue & My Eternal Hegemony
Hellveto - Medieval Scream

fotmbm said:
Arckanum - Kostogher LS XL

WHEREWHEREWHERE did you get this.
EDIT- It would help if I read a few posts down. Ordered one as well.

Also, Black 1 and my Grimm Robe T-shirt came from Southern Lord yesterday at last. Has anyone else listened to the live CD that came with this yet? It is fucking great, I might like it even more than Black 1.

Ohh yea, and Mr Chromatose, not sure if you've seen this yet:

12/17/05- The Ottobar, Baltimore MD- Sunn 0))), Nachmystium, The Hidden Hand, and more

well you speak very good english, but I bet I'd fail that test, and I'm a native english speaker :p

So hopefully it is worth it, cause thats a lot of $$s.

what are you hoping to be upon finishing your education? a teacher?

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
what are you hoping to be upon finishing your education? a teacher?
Hehe, nopes. That English course is basically just for fun, I do that in my freetime. I like working on my English. And the certificate might be useful one day when looking for a job.
I started off on "advanced" level, but the teacher told me I could easily change classes and move up to "proficiency" level. So we'll see how that goes.

Iconoclastic Tendencies said:
cool. so what ARE you intending to be?
A good person, so one day I'll pass the golden gates of heaven and get to hang out with Ze Lord himself. :saint:

Nah. Well. I'm still registered for food chemistry at university, but currently taking a break from studying due to personal and health problems. I hope I'll be able to make a new start next year. In the meantime, I'm concentrating on work.

I'd like to work in the field of consumers' rights/ counselling one day.