My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Holy hell, that is fanfuckingtastic.
:kickass:
Décadent;5721566 said:
Yummy as it may be in concept, I was severely disapointed by the result. Glossy boolets, coated card for the cover... not to mention the pretty horribly unprofessional job of the artwork. I understand that there were quite a few problems with its release, including the loss of the original artwork, but I still feel a bit let down about it all.
I debated about getting this, but I just ended up getting a regular copy.

Nokturnal Mortum - Lunar Poetry (I actually bought it from Best Buy with a gift card, thus proving that Best Buy is run by a group of Nazis).

prod19223.jpg

Bal-Sagoth -- The Chthonic Chronicles

Bought this today, am currently giving it its first spin.

Nokturnal Mortum - Lunar Poetry (I actually bought it from Best Buy with a gift card, thus proving that Best Buy is run by a group of Nazis).

That's surprising. Best Buy have a pretty shit music selection, though occasionally you find some good stuff.

Ordered from Hells Headbangers:

BESTIAL WARLUST 'Vengeance War 'Til Death' (12" PICTURE DISC w/ Poster)
BLASPHEMOUS EVIL 'Old Necromancers' (12" PICTURE DISC w/ Insert)
LETHAL 'Deliverance' (7" EP)
DEATHHAMMER 'Savage Poser Hunt' (CASSETTE)
ANAEL 'Necromantic Rituals' (Import CD)
BEHERIT 'Drawing Down The Moon' (CD)
BESTIAL MOCKERY 'Evoke The Desecrator' (CD)
BESTIAL RAIDS / BLASPHEMOPHAGHER 'Hellish Assault / Cult Of Nuclear Hell' (Import CD)
DARK ANGEL / SHELLSHOCK 'Hells On Its Knees ('84 Demo) / Into The Inferno ('83 Demo)' (Demo CD)
DEATHSPAWNED DESTROYER 'WarBloodMassacre' (Import CD)
EAT MY FUK (Autopsy, Von) 'Wet Slit And A Bottle Of Whiskey' (Import CD)
HOLOCAUSTO 'Campo De Exterminio' (Import CD)
DARKTHRONE 'Goatlord' (DIGIPAK CD)
DARKTHRONE 'Logo' (Quality Patch)
GROTESQUE 'Logo' (Quality Patch)
MORBID 'Logo' (Quality Patch)

Well, I got this $100 gift card for Future Shop (like the Canadian equivalent to a Best Buy) from my rich lawyer uncle for Christmas. Because none of the stores in the city (as I found out when I asked them to do a stock inquiry) carried Akira Kurosawa's Rashomon or Seven Samurai, I settled with a copy of Ingmar Bergman's The Virgin Spring and "The Short Films Of David Lynch".

Party on.