My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Demilich said:
I don't like that album.

How can you not like this album? The vocalist on this album has such an awesomely epic voice, much better than their other two albums. I dont think many people on this forum listen to much power metal though, so I dont expect many people to appreciate it.

After telling god I was shagging his wife and repeatedly asking him to touch me and getting "not very many people tell me that". :p I'll do it again later and post it.

Good work. I so heart the final track (on some versions), "Sigmundskvadet". It is unruly and makes me want to kill people... slowly, methodically.

yeah, I like his stuff, and the best part is, there is a lot to his music, so picking out all the nuances will require patience and lots of listens.

J. said:
yeah, I like his stuff, and the best part is, there is a lot to his music, so picking out all the nuances will require patience and lots of listens.

Exactly. At first, to be honest, I hated it. But it grew on me and then I couldn't get enough of it. I haven;t been in the mood for that kind of music in a while. If it ever starts to get frigid around here finally, maybe I shall.

Graveland - Fire chariot of destruction
Darkestrah - Sary oy
Darkestrah - Embrace of memory
Judas Priest - Rising in the east DVD
Monolithe - II
Lord Belial - Nocturnal Beast

pre-Birthday haul, to be paid by someone else

Thanatopsis123 said:
OF THE WAND & THE MOON - Nighttime Nightrhymes
FORSETI - Erde
GREEN CARNATION - The Burden Is Mine...Alone (ltd. ed. EP)

:kickass:

disclaimer: haven't heard that Green Carnation EP but I hear it's good... mp3s please?