My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Watain - Sworn to the Dark (at the concert in Köln w00t, despite it not being very good)
Enslaved - Eld (in Bergen w00t)
Arcturus - The Sham Mirrors (also in Bergen w00t)
Vader - Live in Japan
Nasheim shirt (from Erik Blodyxe w00t)
Lethal shirt (from HellMike w00t)
Lethal über Demölitiön CD (from HellMike)
Tormenting Legends LP (from Erik Blodyxe)
Dark Legion - Satänic Warmaster (from HellMike)

Might as well add (though nonmusic they be):
über excellent norwegian drinking horn
sunwheel necklace
Bilbo (The Hobbit in swedish)
Den Poetiska Eddan
Nightside of the Runes (book by some swedish guy)
compilation of all of Goethe's poetry
roll of General lös snus
5 cans of göteborgs rapé lös

By the way, yes I'm back soon because I am extremely close to being absolutely fåcking broke.

man i could totally eat some bilar right now.... someone in sweden send me some and i'll send you something cool back.

mike, send me snus.

man i could totally eat some bilar right now.... someone in sweden send me some and i'll send you something cool back.

mike, send me snus.

Haven't you tasted my extreme laziness when it comes to sending things?? If not, you'refree to try now! I'll send you bilar and snus.. sometime.
Ask demilich when they'll arrive

MR AMERICAN: (meaning Caelum Apruttum) what's that nightside of the runes book??

Oh well, off to the big capitol we go, stocktown watch out

Where did you get these from? Northern Heritage?

Yeah I got the vinyl from NH, but the MCD from www.atmf.net (pontifexmaximus@atmf.net)

Hellmike said:
MR AMERICAN: (meaning Caelum Apruttum) what's that nightside of the runes book??

It's about rune magic/sefirothic cabbala, written by some Dragon Rouge guy. A pretty fun read and somewhat informative as I recall

wow, some luck coming my way today:

BLACK SABBATH - Headless Cross
BLACK SABBATH - Mob Rules

Got both for $21.50 p/p included

now let's just hope they show up because that's almost too good to be true

wow, some luck coming my way today:

BLACK SABBATH - Headless Cross
BLACK SABBATH - Mob Rules

Got both for $21.50 p/p included

now let's just hope they show up because that's almost too good to be true

Haha, you know whats funny?

I bought Mob Rules and Heaven and Hell on CD yesterday for 5 bucks each. Both new, just from this really weird store I stumbled into while wandering yesterday.

I got Headless Cross last week for 7.99, pristine condition, IRS. Its now up on Ebay as of last night to support my spending craze.

yeah I saw that. So where did you find yours?

I also notice Zod is bidding on the other copy on eBay from some seller in Israel

I just picked mine up on gemm.com for $12.98 including shipping. It's the 98 pressing.

Headless Cross on half.com = $70, although I've seen it now on amazon for $22 (2001 pressing). The other pressings 90 & 98 are going for $60.

yeah I saw that. So where did you find yours?

I also notice Zod is bidding on the other copy on eBay from some seller in Israel

I just picked mine up on gemm.com for $12.98 including shipping. It's the 98 pressing.

Headless Cross on half.com = $70, although I've seen it now on amazon for $22 (2001 pressing). The other pressings 90 & 98 are going for $60.

I found it at my local (KICKASS) record shop.