My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Vaporizer

standardkit0mv.jpg

how much did that cost ya? the cafe/head shop i go to downtown has one of them on a table for people to use, it looked cool. never had much experience with them. they extract the active ingredients of plant matter into air, do they not?

markgugs said:
Yes, you're missing Graveland.

YUO! [/RC things that precede my coming to the forum]

$100 on ebay ($115 something with shipping). And yes the vaporizer heats the active ingredients and "vaporizes" them effectively. Better for your lungs, and its a very intresting type of high.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Vaporizer

standardkit0mv.jpg

Hey, want to buy me one of these? I'll obviously pay you and all of that good stuff. I ALMOST bought one on eBay before, but I figured that it would be sheisty trying to dodge my parent's questions.

MFJ said:
Hey, want to buy me one of these? I'll obviously pay you and all of that good stuff. I ALMOST bought one on eBay before, but I figured that it would be sheisty trying to dodge my parent's questions.
tell them it's for yer asmar. :loco:

Mayhemic Truth - In Memoriam
Velvet Cacoon - Northsuite
Sephiroth - Cathedron
Sephiroth - Draconian Poetry
Until Death Overtakes Me - Prelude to Monolith

I'm not sure if I lost that Until Death album or am going insane and never actually bought it. That ever happen to anybody else?

I completly forgot about it but, when I was up at Night Mare's I managed to score the complete set of "true crime" trading cards.
The first series has all the gangsters and what not, the second has serial killers and mass murderers.
Quite a score in my opinion, anyone else heard of them?

Ohh, I also got Astriaal - Renascent Misanthropy and this
PH4825L.jpg

it's fucking killer, how else would it be.

I was never able to track it down until last week when nad posted allthatsheavy restocked it.