My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Reserved a copy of the Nasheim/Angantyr LP and CD special editions and the Alcest/Angmar DLP

Also:
October Falls: Marras LP
October Falls: Streams of the End MLP
Helheim: Av Norrøn Aett LP
Celtic Frost: Morbid Tales LP

Reserved a copy of the Nasheim/Angantyr LP and CD special editions and the Alcest/Angmar DLP

Also:
October Falls: Marras LP
October Falls: Streams of the End MLP
Helheim: Av Norrøn Aett LP
Celtic Frost: Morbid Tales LP

I first read, that you received Nasheim split, but reserved...I can't wait to hear their track!

[spamming]
The Streams of the End was actually released on CD today by Debemur Morti Productions. It's a digisleeve and the first batch is pressed on black cd instead of a normal. [/spamming]

I first read, that you received Nasheim split, but reserved...I can't wait to hear their track!

[spamming]
The Streams of the End was actually released on CD today by Debemur Morti Productions. It's a digisleeve and the first batch is pressed on black cd instead of a normal. [/spamming]

The new Nasheim song is...:kickass: ...and that's all that I'll say. Can't wait to listen to TSofE, as I didn't listen to the sample track you put up some time ago somewhere around here.

[spamming]

Thanks, I've been waiting for this. Gonna order it right away.

Order:

Deathspell Omega (Fr) - Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum DIGIPACK CD
October Falls (Fi) - The Streams Of The End DIGI MCD
Deathspell Omega (Fr) - Logo SIZE XL T-SHIRT (220 gr)
Printed on "B&C 190" shirts. 15.00 EUR <- Hell yes, coolest logo ever

Worth a double post:

First thing tomorrow I am going to the store to get a Nokia N95

nokia_n95_3.jpg

5 Megapixel camera, 640x480 @30 fps video recording, GPS + navigation, maps, mp3 player etc. My dad just got one and after playing with it I decided to get one too.

bah too much stuff on a phone, i won't be impressed until they turn into giant robots that shoot laser beams at my enemies. oh, they're out there.

traded in my marshall jcm2000 tsl122 guitar amp that i paid $1500 for 5 or 6 years ago for a $300 used old peavey and a boss hm-2 heavy metal stompbox that actually sound pretty damn good together....the marshall had a perpetual fuse problem and kept breaking down and was therefore utterly unuseable and worthless to me, so i'm just glad to have a working amp at this point really. tried to sell it for months without a single serious inquiry so i took what i could get and ate the losses.

my experience with marshalls is: don't. from what i gather, they're notoriously fussy and for the majority of their line the sound is easily topped by other similarly-priced amps on the market. i was retarded to take a JCM2000 over a Dual Recto, close in price yet vastly superior in sound and durability. sigh.

I eventually decided not to go for the phone.

Ne obliviscaris - The aurora veil
Alcest - Souvenirs D'un Autre Monde (digi)
Mortuus - De Contemplanda Morte

I own this thread.

Bergraven - D&#246;dsvisioner <- this here is some seriously cool swedish shit
Morrigan - The damned

Eternal Legacy - The Coming Of The Tempest
Eyefear - A World Full Of Grey
Slough Feg - Hardworlder
Atlantean Codex - The Pnakotic Demos
Thunderstorm - As We Die Alone
Lucifer Was - The Divine Tree
Lucifer Was - Underground And Beyond

DVDS: