My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

vinyl vinyl vinyl

14201_216.jpg

18445_216.jpg
in grind we crust :kickass:

i thought about getting vio-lence "eternal nightmare" but it was like $16 and the others were $8 or smth :erk:

Berserk DVD Collection
Berserk OST
Genshiken Economy DVD Collection
ShamRain - Goodbye To All That
Sheavy - The Machine That Won the War
Slough Feg - Traveller & Atavism finally

Picked up these at the Virgin Records store in Disney World this past week:
Persuader: The Hunter
King Diamond: Abigail II
Manowar: The Triumph of Steel
Death: Leprosy (on Combat)
Possessed: Seven Churches
Slayer: Hell Awaits
Overkill: Under the Influence
Testament: The Legacy
Testament: The New Order
Morbid Angel: Altars of Madness
Blind Guardian: Follow the Blind
Katatonia: Dance of December Souls (on No Fashion)
Sodom: In the Sign of Evil/Obsessed by Cruelty

And unrelated to the trip:
Vader: The Ultimate Incantation
Kreator: Extreme Agression
Basically the entire Behemoth discography

Yeah, it took me too long to get many of these classics, but a few of 'em were second time purchases.

Hah, some of those outtakes are absolutely hilarious. I bought it for $30 used from Amazon. The Miura interview is pretty cool too and a couple of other random things. I love the OST. Especially Murder, Forces and the God Hand Mix of it. Money well spent I think. :D

Last time I saw a Berserk OST it didn't include the God Hand mix. Is that on there? If so, I'll be getting that right quick.

Speaking of latest purchases, I just bought some strange as fucking looking onigiri just to try something new and the thing is one of the worst things I've tried here. Christ, it looks, smells, and tastes like fucking death.

Ah nope, I had to d/l the Forces single to get that :( I just included that since I like it so much. The single looks to be OOP soooo, blah. They should re-release it domestically with the God Hand Mix included though.

Bought some Mt. Dew earlier. Will have to wait until after Christmas until I can pick up any more music or DVDs :(

Countess - Blazing Flames Of War
Earth Flight - Earth Flight
Patecabra - El Horror
Pyöveli - The New Renaissance Of Speed & Thrash Metal
Ungod/Baxaxaxa - Magicus Tallis Damnatio/Hellfire
Upwards Of Endtime - From Genesis To Apocalypse And Beyond