My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

43027.jpg
vinyl
HC1220.jpg
vinyl
KING_DIAMOND-COVER.jpg
(fatal portrait & abigail on one disque)

oh, and a rodrigo y gabriela cd for my dad :)kickass:) and television, melvins, and comus cds for my bro

i'm going back after xmas to sell a bunch of sheeyit and pick up merrimack, spazz, and other shit i passed on today... <3 amoeba music

Saw it while in Germany. A lot of good in your face jokes, but a few brilliant ones.

The Spiderpig joke was hilarious because I forgot about it until the joke happened.

Ordered the new Lethal today, hopefully it gets here before '08, but I doubt it. And I got Agent Orange from a friend for jesusmas...A FIRE THAT DOESN'T BURN!

BIG BUSINESS - Here Come the Waterworks
BURNING SAVIOURS - Nymphs & Weavers 1
HOUR OF 13 - Hour Of 13
OM - Pilgrimage (vinyl)
ANGANTYR / NASHEIM - split

Christmas Haul Vol 1:

Jex Thoth/Pagan Altar - split 7"
Griftegard - Psalm Bok
Socrates Drank The Conium - s/t (LP re-release)
The Obsessed - Lunar Womb (LP re-release)
Sun Dial - Zen For Sale (LP re-release)
Acid King - Busse Woods (LP re-release)

This album blows. I was expecting something along the lines of Frizzle Fry, not this drivel. :mad:

Sorry to hear this. Perhaps look up some of the songs on youtube. I know Tommy the Cat and Jerry Was a Racecar Driver had official videos and there are tons of live shows on there. It might change your perspective to see them play it.

Love,

dorian

I just ordered my largest haul of all time. Twelve albums. Is anyone proud of me? Anyone? I'll order more if that's what it takes. It's just that my tolerance for crap is slim and I ordered everything that rules AND is in stock. That amounted to 12.

Best wishes,

dorian gray

I just ordered my largest haul of all time. Twelve albums. Is anyone proud of me? Anyone? I'll order more if that's what it takes. It's just that my tolerance for crap is slim and I ordered everything that rules AND is in stock. That amounted to 12.

Best wishes,

dorian gray

What 12 albums? If 50%+ are good in my opinion, then I am proud.

Reverend Bizarre shitz
Stargazer shitz
Hammers of Misfortune shitz
Several Rush albums that I used to have on tape but never upgraded to CD....shitz
I tried to find some Mournful Congregation but no luck
Same with Portal