My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Dark Fortress - Eidolon
Dismember - Dismember
In Flames - A sense of purpose cd+dvd preorder
Testament - The formation of damnation preorder

Most recent ones...

COUNTESS - The Wolves Awake (cassette)
FULLMOON - United Aryan Evil (cassette)
HORDES - Songs to Hall Up High (cassette)

So I ordered the following from Ajna:

41HriWWoZnL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

cover.jpg

It's been a good long while since I've bought some mumbo jumbo* books

*term applied affectionately

Actually, that's a lie, I just bought a copy of Otto Rahn's book on the Grail earlier today, but that's because I couldn't say no for three bucks.

MajestikMøøse;7075572 said:
So I ordered the following from Ajna:

41HriWWoZnL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

cover.jpg

It's been a good long while since I've bought some mumbo jumbo* books

*term applied affectionately

Actually, that's a lie, I just bought a copy of Otto Rahn's book on the Grail earlier today, but that's because I couldn't say no for three bucks.

Cool stuff. The first one seriously so, the second more for its oddity and entertaining nature and the third well... that guy was a serious crack pot wasn't he? :D

Round 1 of 5 (over hte next few weeks, limit of 12 per order, spacing them about to avoid customs). Last month we ordered another 24 CDs, but I forgot to post them.

Amon Amarth - Fate of Norns
Amon Amarth - The Crusher
A Perfect Circle - Emotive
A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Pink Floyd - More
Damien Rice - O
The Ataris - So Long, Astoria
A Perfect Circle - Thirteenth Step
Tool - 10,000 Days
Tool - Undertow

belated birthday presents that i got to pick out myself:

"understanding exposure" by brian peterson
"the waste land and other poems" by t. s. eliot
"sult" by knut hamsun

realistically i already have a big enough backlogs of stuff i have to read but you can never really have enough books i guess

realistically i already have a big enough backlogs of stuff i have to read but you can never really have enough books i guess

same here, given my sluggish pace of reading and the amount of time I need launching into a new book when I've just finished one, I have probably several years worth of reading in advance on my shelves. Currently in the process of reading Hugo's complete novel works, that will probably bring me around mid-2009.