My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

it is just the tracks from the split w/ eluvium in CD format, plus two tracks i think. i got it at CD Universe. Relapse should also have it

Because my interlibrary loan is for only two weeks and I need the book for four months and its critical to my honours essay I purchased the two volume set of Diccionario Micéncio off of abebooks.com for $150 wtf I can't even read spanish.

sigrblot shirt
luror patch
walknut - graveforests
absurd - facta loquuntur
arckanum - grimalkinz skaldi
mayhem - live in leipzig (no i didn't own this already)
absurd/gbk/sigrblot split
godkiller - the rebirth of the middle ages
carpathian forest - through chasm, caves & titan woods (no i didn't own this already)

MajestikMøøse;7633252 said:
Because my interlibrary loan is for only two weeks and I need the book for four months and its critical to my honours essay I purchased the two volume set of Diccionario Micéncio off of abebooks.com for $150 wtf I can't even read spanish.
i bet if you had borrowed it and just kept it for four months the fees would have been half of that

Altar/Cartilage - Ex Oblivione/The Fragile Concept of Affection
Archgoat - Whore Of Bethlehem
Assaulter - Subserviance 7"
Blasphemophagher - Nuclear Empire Of Apocalypse
Faustcoven - At Night They Rise From Below The Earth
Funebrarum - Beneath The Columns Of Abandoned Gods Die Hard DLP
Ildjarn-Nidhogg - Ildjarn-Nidhogg
Obliteration - Total Fucking Obliteration 7"
Wastelander - Wastelander 7"

Asva - What you don't know is frontier
first drone-related thing that has ever enthralled me on its might & beauty, not only soothed my bowels. This is quite the Blade Runner-like floating trip.

i found some cds at the local used cd store

afflicted "dawn of glory" this isnt what i expected at all but it RULES
count raven "high on infinity" i haven't even listened to this and i already know it sucks because i read the lyrics, fucking life metal shit, i thought this band was cool
mercyful fate "in the shadows"
naglfar "vittra" original press i'm going to sell this because i already own it
therion "lepaca kliffoth"
vulcano "ratrace"