My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

"flattening the land of the sand-dwellers" sounds like something tully would do

So my order with Nuclear War Now got mixed up and instead of sending me the Dead Congregation album they sent me Blasphemophagher - Nuclear Empire of Apocalypse. Is this an error that I should fix, or does someone recommend this album?

I think it's good, but it's nothing close to Dead Congregation. I would keep it since it's only $5 anyway and just get the DC with another order.

So my order with Nuclear War Now got mixed up and instead of sending me the Dead Congregation album they sent me Blasphemophagher - Nuclear Empire of Apocalypse.

How does this kind of thing happen? And why are my jewel cases always smashed to bits when I get them? Are they literally tossed across the warehouse? I got one recenty that had the booklet tabs broken off. o_O

i've never used actual good color film before so this will be fun i guess

reala.jpg
ektar100.jpg

the ektar is impressive as hell from the samples i've seen. kodak rules for introducing a completely new film in 2008.

strid nattevandring/det hviskes blant sorte vinder 7"

from a trade

EDIT: so now i have the same strid material on cd, lp, mp3 as well as the original 7". good thing it's so fucking amazing that i should probably get it on tape and 8-track as well just to be sure

:kickass: I bet "Bleak" sounds aawwwwesssome on your system
Can I come over?

It does and yes you can. :)

I have no idea why I ever sold this album. I used to bust nuts to this album back in the day then suddenly forgot how fucking good Opeth was. I haven't listened to them in a LONG time and have generally just overlooked them due to their popularity, which in turn causes them to automatically be disdained by most of the "underground." I used to love these fuckers, and now I remember why.

I have no idea why I ever sold this album. I used to bust nuts to this album back in the day then suddenly forgot how fucking good Opeth was. I haven't listened to them in a LONG time and have generally just overlooked them due to their popularity, which in turn causes them to automatically be disdained by most of the "underground." I used to love these fuckers, and now I remember why.

Ken, I'm not like all these other faggots. I only love you for one muscle, your heart. I've been on an Opeth listening resurgence for the past couple weeks. Deliverance, Orchid, My Arms Your Hearse. Deliverance kicked my ass for a good two listens, then it became a little weary on my nervous system. Like a negar who tells you a story in exchange for some change. You feel good the first time around, but when he forgets your face the next morning, and tells you same ole story, your driven to disgust. This sentiment does not relate to MAYH & Orchid. Timeless classics straight from the vault that was sealed by merchandise shills & blue haired hipsters with Ghost Reverie fanny packs. I' still put their '03 performance at the ANA H.O.B in my top 5 concert experiences to date. Demon of the Fall makes for one hell of a mosh. :kickass:

i tried listening to "blackwater park" and i pretty much can't although yes i also liked it back when it came out

"still life" though is a whole other story, that one is still pretty good

On The Roundhouse Tapes DVD: Does anyone know what the guy in the audience says to influence Mikael to say, "Shut. The. Fuck. Up."? I can't even hear him.