Dead Congregation / Hatespawn split 7"
October Falls - The Streams of the End

Black Sabbath - Technical Ecstasy
Black Sabbath - Never Say Die!
Black Sabbath - Born Again
Black Sabbath - The Eternal Idol
Black Sabbath - Dehumanizer
Hagalaz Runedance - The Winds that Sang of Midgard's Fate
Swans - Cop/Young God & Greed/Holy Money (2CD)

I have downloaded all the first 3200 games ever released for the machine already.

that seems rather a waste of hard drive space seeing as about 95% of everything released for the ds is literally garbage, but there are some very nice gems among the remaining 5%

everything is "my littlest pet shop", "my pet vet", "my adorable bunny friend", "my dog dog dog", "dog doggie simulator dog", "DOGZ", "DOGZ II", "DOGZ III" and so on, and if it's not that, it is "train your brain: brain train II", "brain training: sudoku mania!", "train brain", "brain brain brainiac", "training brain: brain training" and so forth

here are some more tips to try out though:

HOTEL DUSK: ROOM 215 (!!!)
dragon quest heroes: rocket slime
dragon quest iv: chapters of the chosen
final fantasy iii
elite beat agents
kirby canvas curse
super princess peach
mario & luigi: partners in time
warioware: touched

but honestly the only reason i even keep my ds is the next phoenix wright game because honestly

Chrono trigger and final fantasy 4 were good for the ds, and the Mario kart. Valkyrie profile and ff3 were meh
i haven't tried the ff4 remake, but i am sure it is better than ff3 as a game. already finished the original on snes. ff3 is pretty "meh" unless you can deal with super antiquated rpg mechanics, same goes for dq4 (which is also a nes remake, but i liked it better than ff3)

BROKEN HOPE - The Bowels of Repugnance
ENSLAVED - Frost
ENSLAVED - Vikingligr Veldi
ENTHRONED - Carnage in Worlds Beyond
ENTHRONED - Prophecies of Pagan Fire
ENTHRONED - Regie Sathanas - A Tribute to Cernunnos
FIELDS OF THE NEPHILIM - Dawnrazor
LIFELOVER - Erotik
OBITUARY - Cause of Death
OBITUARY - The End Complete