My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Yeah, the deal was nsmbwii or smgII and we ended up with nsmbwii because of the fun multiplaying. Gonna warez smgII too of course if the copy protection isn't too hitek, but game hours aren't that many a week anyway so no rush.

i've played both and the only thing that's better about nsmb is the multiplayer, i mean it's a good game and all but galaxy was awesome. i only got like 13 stars or something but yeah, at some point i'm going to have to buy a wii only so i can play the two galaxies

I bought the new Danzig and the still-not-released $66.60 fancy version at the same time. Too bad the album sucks.

Upwards of Endtime - Sadly Never Fore
Saros - Acrid Plains
Portal - Outre'
Enslaved - Frost
Skinny Puppy - VIVIsectVI
Virgin Black - Requiem Fortissimo
Stravinksy - The Rite of Spring

Some other stuff. Mostly hot dogs.

Yakuza - Of Seismic Consequence
Kayo Dot - Coyote
I am going to request updates on these. Yakuza is a Must Buy already, but Kayo Dot... they really haven't done "it" for me since the first album. I don't think I've listened to Blue Lambency Downward more than a handful of times. At the same time, they are a bit like Neurosis in that you really have to be in a specific mood with the right focus to get what you're supposed to out of such things, but what in the god damn fuck ever how else would I end this sentence if not with pointless swæring?

these arrived today:

Ulver - Perdition City
Ulver - Silence Teaches You How to Sing
Ufomammut - Snailking

got these used:

Lycia - A Day in the Stark Corner
Lycia - The Burning Circle and Then Dust
Lycia - Estrella
Envy - A Dead Sinking Story

prion-conanthebarbarian.jpg

Negura Bunget - whatever the remake of Maiastru Sfetnic is called
Watain - Major Label Debut
Yakuza - the new one

Lunar Aurora - Mond
Mercyful Fate - Melissa/some other album
Morgion - Cloaked by Ages, Crowned in Earth
October Tide - Rain Without End
Umbra Nihil - Gnoia

For $11!! Well, $11 after gift certificates/trade ins

Buzzov*en - ...At a Loss
Ufomammut - Eve
Yawning Sons - Ceremony to the Sunset
Zoroaster - Matador
Spiritu - Self Titled
Spiritu/Village of Dead Roads split

First time I heard Spiritu I went :kickass: for like 40 minutes straight, and that was just the same song on loop.