morgion shirt
amorphis tales shirt

i needed some new frickin' shirts

CASSLE - S/T
CONDENADOS - A Painful Journey Into NIHIL
GARDEN OF WORM - S/T
HAMMERS OF MISFORTUNE - The Bastard
HELLOWEEN - Walls of Jericho
THE LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG - Traveller (SEARCH WILL CONTINUE FOR VINYL VERSION)
MANILLA ROAD - Open the Gates
MANILLA ROAD - Atlantis Rising
MIDNIGHT PRIEST - R.D.M.N.
PENTAGRAM - Relentless
QUICKSAND DREAM - Aelin: A Story About Destiny 12"
SLAUTER XSTROYES - Free The Beast
SLAUTER XSTROYES - Winterkill
UNHOLY CADAVER - S/T 12"/CD

Haven't bought anything in quite some time... not one ounce of death/black in there. What's going on here?!

Panasonic DMP-BD210P

This has been working out nicely so far. I stream Netfux over it via wifi and there's also some other shit available but I have no idea what it is. Vudu? How many video rental distributors does one person need?
Anyway, the BD picture is astounding. I'm sure the sound is awesome too but I'll probably never know because I think I've put the idea of surround sound out to pasture.

So, if'n ya have $200, I'd recommend picking one of these up.
And if'n ya want to give me some pricey speakers just because you like me, well, that's cool. I'll pm you my address. :loco:

so it has built in wi-fi then?

if so, I would imagine you tie it into your pc network at home no? and then stream?

how does that shit really work?

and how much you paid and where? been wanting one of these mostly for streaming to the tv than bluray watching

Built-in wi-fi. Connects to my wireless router.
$200 at Best Buy. Works good. I stream tons of shit. I've only watched one BD (Toy Story 2 hahahaha) and it looked awesome. I *did* upgrade my Netfux account to include BD discs though. I think it was a whopping $2 more a month.

nice ... i might have to go this route. mostly for kids movies.
my daughter is hogging up my PC :lol:

also cancelled HBO that was like $15/month ... so the $10/11 month will make sense to get Netflix back

Netflix has tons of kids stuff for instant watching.

haha speaking of, not that I let the kids watch stuff like this, but I watched an entire episode of Ren and Stimpy yesterday. TWENTY YEARS since I last watched it. I listened to Metallica and then watched "Ren and Stimpy". Nostalgia ftw.

Haha, Ren & Stimpy. Rubber Nipples FTW.

I have the older Panasonic BD player. I have no idea if it has that option. I never use the fucking thing. I never even watch movies. On the rare occasion that I do, I just browse the "On Demand" through my local cable.

new Wires under Tension (official fapfap award)
new Joyless (unexpectedly great album)
new Blut aus Nord (same as above)
new Infestvs (solid BM, German style, no fuss, no fancyful bullshit)
new Bloody Sign (excellent putrid yet technical death metal from France)

pending... new Dirge (that one will make the top 1 this year, INCREDIBLE album)