My Latest Purchases Thread Mk. III

Road Trip!
Seeing Agalloch and Fen in Oslo May 10th. Will be able to stay with brother-in-law so it's cheaper than going to Gothenburg.

Finally found another Malekko Dark 600. Now I have to sell some poop. Yippee.

Oh and I got NEW TIRE NUMBER TEN for the Mazda today. At least this one was a warranty replacement so only cost $0 and 90 minutes of my time.

Boss's sister-in-law is a huge flirt and has giant fake boobies. Pretty meh personality but whatever, she brought her new car by the shop the other day: 2013 Camaro ZL1. That's a blown 6.2L with 580hp and a 6-speed manual. We all pretty much plotzed ourselves. That is a fucking CAR, jebus fucking christ. I'd be so god damn dead if I piloted one. Neat.

Now......if someone were to, say, *give* me a late model Corvette or even a Camaro, Id be right back in the game

In some ways, I'm getting there. I drive fast to work and back, but rarely break the speed limit, and never ever go for pleasure drives anymore. I've only taken the 'speed above 120mph once or twice in three years. That was a weekly thing in the WRX, which often included this run:

wrxroute_zpsc8f062cb.png

I'd stop in Big Bear for a cup of coffee and then zoom home the other way down the mountain. Of course I also had a company gas card at the time, these days that would cost me $25 + coffee, fuck that!

I'd probably enjoy living in Nashville, other than the humidity. And before you say "it's not that humid" remember that I'm from the desert. Anything above 0% is too much for me. :loco: