Gospel Of The Horns - Realm Of The Damned
Necrovation - Breed Deadness Blood
Order From Chaos - Stillbirth Machine Die Hard LP
Order From Chaos - An Ending In Fire Die Hard LP
Witchtrap - The First Necromancy

Stuff received lately:

Penance - The Road Less Traveled
Arghoslent - Hornets of the Pogrom
Burning Witch - Crippled Lucifer (2CD re-release)
Warning - Watching From a Distance
Warning - The Strength to Dream
Grand Magus - s/t
Sleep - Holy Mountain
Sleep - Dopesmoker

Pre-ordered the To The Nameless Dead picture disc... had to get it from metal blade europe of course. While I was spending absurd amounts of cash in conversion rates I also grabbed a Primordial shirt.

About 60 bucks for that.

Why the fuck can't they just offer a few copies of this on a US distro, even their own US distro for fucks sake. Between the enormous shipping rates (11.60 euros, so about 17 bucks or so) and the fact that I won't see these items for 10 months most likely makes me regret my purchase.

ah those covers aroused my curiosity and I made a quick search only to find this article again that I had just read (and totally approved of) yesterday, not knowing it was from the same guy: http://www.spectator.org/dsp_article.asp?art_id=11879

I guess I need to dig some of them books now... :p

Aha, thanks for the link, I'll print it and read shortly. It seems he's able to put into words what I just feel about modern art and related questions

Yup, you really should get some of his books, or, in case you're feeling hesitant, have a look at this little essay (in case you don't mind reading on the computer screen -- something which I can't stand) http://www.city-journal.org/html/10_4_bring_back_stigma.html

Ares Kingdom - Firestorms And Chaos
Bloodstone - Hour Of The Gate LP
Gospel Of The Horns - Realm Of The Damned
Necrovation - Breed Deadness Blood
Order From Chaos - Stillbirth Machine Die Hard LP
Order From Chaos - An Ending In Fire Die Hard LP
Witchtrap - The First Necromancy

NWN for the win, seeing as I just ordered the Ares Kingdom release, the Shub Niggurath release and.... something else I can't remember.