My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Ulver changed my life, but I think about half of their albums have. Vowels is amazing beyond thought.

Doomcifer said:
Ulver - A Quick Fix of Melancholy
Elend - Sunwar the Dead
Darkthrone - A Blaze In The Northern Sky

Redstream is my savior

I'd also like to ad a big FINALLY to those three, especially the Darkthrone.

Considering you have "Winds Devouring Men" then yes "Sunwar the Dead" is essential . Pretty hard to get into :loco:

Give me the Deathspell Omega (Si monvmentum..) for a decent price , thanks.

A Perfect Circle - Mer de Noms

Finally arrived after MUCH hassle.

Blood on Ice LP from The End.... it's pretty great so far. Much more Heavy Metal influence than I would have thought.

J. said:
didn't Katatonia just come out with a Best-of type comp, like a year ago?

Yea. "Brave Yester Days"
2CD compilation of material up untill 98 I think. First demo, songs from CDs and b-sides, stuff like that. I thought it was a really good.

Marksveld said:
Finally arrived after MUCH hassle.

Blood on Ice LP from The End.... it's pretty great so far. Much more Heavy Metal influence than I would have thought.

that album is unbelievably awesome!
I think it's somewhere between my 2nd and 3rd fav Bathory album.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Yea. "Brave Yester Days"
2CD compilation of material up untill 98 I think. First demo, songs from CDs and b-sides, stuff like that. I thought it was a really good.

yeah, that's what I thought. What, does The Black Sessions have like one unreleased demo song or something?

J. said:
yeah, that's what I thought. What, does The Black Sessions have like one unreleased demo song or something?

Brave Yesterdays focuses on their old stuff (Jhva Elohim Meth to Discouraged Ones) and The Black Sessions takes on everything since then. And it has an unreleased demo track :p And a DVD!

Status
Not open for further replies.