My Latest Purchases Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megadeth "Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?" LP
Satureye "Where Divinity and Flesh Collide" CD
Sepultura "Morbid Visions/Bestial Devastation" CD
Slayer "Divine Intervention" CD (and that concludes my collection of the good Slayer albums)

Ad Hominem/Ornaments Of Sin split 7"
Arkona - Imperium
Armageddon - KIll Yourself Or Die
Aryan Blood/Flammentod/The True Frost/Nordreich - Germeinschaftstontraeger
Destroyer 666 - Cold Steel...For An Iron Age
Sarcofago - INRI

jimbobhickville said:
King Crimson - Lizard

So, this week I finished off KC and Genesis, as far as studio albums that I want are concerned. Now to finish off Camel and Gentle Giant...

What an exciting musical journey you are on. :headbang:

The Police - "Live"

Hehe you shouldn't be so certain; I saw this documentary about Charlie Chaplin and his The Dictator movie some time ago. In it there was an old high-ranking german diplomat who claimed that Mr H enjoyed Chaplin's movie and even watched it twice :D They had also found lists of the movies that Hitler ordered (he was quite the cineast btw) so there's no doubt he saw it.

I'm talking WACKY wacky, I'll bet hitler never watched the Three Stooges short film where Moe was Hitler.

Hitler: hey Goering get your fat ass over here!
Goering: Yes mein fuhrer?
Hitler: Wowowowowowowoooooo! *slaps Herman's head and pokes him in the eye*
Goering: Ow! I'm can't see! I can't see!
Hitler: Why can't you see?
Goering: I've got my eyes closed! Nyuk Nyuk
Hitler:

g29.JPG

heh heh
http://naztystooge.tripod.com/sounds/nazty/hitler.mp3

from Opeth17:

Hammers of Misfortune - The Bastard

I'll let you know the true verdict of this album after some listens. So far, some gay parts, some cool parts such as An Oath Sworn in Hell.

Give it time, it's not an easy one to digest straight away. And this is coming from someone who likes the band and that style of music. It's worth it in the end though, just because it's an intellectual piece of work.

Yeah, it's a great metal album with a story, but intellectual isn't exactly the first adjective I think of... :err: More like METAL! :cool:

(not saying the band members are stupid, they're not by a long shot, but the lyrics are just a small step up from Slough Feg's songs about trolls and role-playing games)

Hades - The Dawn of the Dying Sun LP <-FINALLY!

Maybe I wrote these already.

Vond - The Dark River LP (Dark Dungeon Music)
Vond - Green Eyed Demon LP

Status
Not open for further replies.