my latest song

The song was pretty mediocre.

And here's what I think of the rest: I like them, you seem like a talented guy, but it's all the same thing over and over again. You don't incorporate anything new into your music. This is why so much metal becomes boring after a while, too little diversification.

Sabbath, Death, Opeth, Maiden, they all tried different things. Zeppelin, Beatles, Who, Floyd, they tried different things. And that's why they're so popular. They're not one-dimensional, which is what your songs are.

I'm sorry to break it down for you. You can look at this in a positive way and try to learn from this, or you can be your usual self, insult me, cut your wrists and have dreams of raping Britney Spears.

are you fucking slow, man? Did you listen to his other stuff? It's actually kinda cool. Not all of it is the same, not nearly. I like Mike's music, I just wish he'd keep making more instead of getting bored and playing games, haha.

i know my song is mediocre, i never said it was 'awesomely cool' or anything, i just got bored and wanted to post it cuz nobody else here posts their music anymore... it's not like i'll ever have a band anyway because you all hate me. hell, even people who don't know me hate me.. i don't care.

hah ian, you're just a dumbass prick who thinks you know everything about me but you cant make up your mind whether you like me or not so ill just save you the straining decision making by saying FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DICK FUCKING ASSHOLE WHO DRESSES LIKE A WOMAN SINCE HE'S SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY!!

you're just incapable of taking a joke.

or thinking rationally.

but i'm still not convinced that you're the real SD.

(prove me wrong by getting on AIM maybe)