My Myspace Studio site online now :)

crillemannen

Jun 20, 2007
www.studiohaga.net
Howdihoo,

So i just uploaded my myspace and i thought i share it with you. Feel free to comment on the design and if you feel somethings missing :). I went with a more "clean" design, and thought it turned out pretty good since I am an amature designer, myspace is a bitch i tell ya!!! haha

www.myspace.com/studiohaga

The studio itself has been finished for about 6months now and im glad to say that i've been pretty busy, atleast more than i expected :) Accommodations are going to be built this month and tomorrow a Mesa rectifier 2x12 will arrive, will be fun to see how it holds against my Engl PRO cab.

Cheers / Christian

looks really sweet, good work.
work on getting some more friends now !

killer setup, id love to get my hands on that stuff

Opera looks fairly ok, two sections of the advertisement are poking through your buttons though.

Thanks guys :D

But noticed that i got some problems with the pictures moving because of my amature coding haha. Have to fix it. But it looks great in 1368 resolution.

Thnks anyway :headbang:

Yeah some issues here on lastest FireFox on Win., otherwise looks kewl

some things are a lil shifted in IE, but man it looks killer nonetheless.

and your setup is just so simple and perfect!!

Yeh image overlap problems on iPhone too. And let's face it, out of convenience, more people are browsing from their iPhones nowadays.

Yep some minor layout issues but I think it looks really good, not too much etc., just perfect for a studio page.
Gonna add you as a friend when I'm finished :kickass:
Could you recommend any tutorials for myspace designing?

Yep some minor layout
but I think it looks really good, not too much etc., just perfect for a studio page.
Gonna add you as a friend when I'm finished :kickass:
Could you recommend any tutorials for myspace designing?

Tutorials?? haha well i failed with my code so i dont know if i can help hehe.
But here you have allot of "band" codes:
http://forums.myspace.com/t/4409762.aspx?fuseaction=forums.viewthread
My problem lies with the floating <div> so if anyone can help me i would gladly pay.

Thanks everybody :)

Good design, but completely falls apart in higher resolutions (1920 here)

You have to make those div's absolute and not relative, but that's just a guess.