My NEIL POST

David,

Neil got food poisoning just before his flight back, a day before he was supposed to call you. He didn't forget about you at all. In fact, we will send you a signed copy of Threatcon Delta and swag when it is available. Thanks for your understanding. Threatcon Delta will be heavier than you might expect. I have heard the entire final mix which includes Jeff Scott Soto on backing vocs. Holy fuck! It rips!

Stay cool,
\M1/:D

Thats great, tell Neil he is the shit, I have hered 1 song off the new cd, and i am sad to say i really did not like it, but i am stil wiling to give it a shot... Neil is a good guy from what i have seen, dont know if you know or not but he called me and talked to me for over an hour, so awsome, i will still buy his cd wether he sends me a copie or not....

David,

Thanks for giving it a shot and having an open mind. Chances are you may like something out of the next 13 tracks on Threatcon Delta. When is the last time you liked every single track on an album from anyone? There are a few I can think of, but not many. Some comments on tracks others have had (including some who played on the album): What You Can't Control - System Of A Down, Sick Of It All-Kings X, Vigilante Justice-Audioslave, Keep The Fire- Kiss, Cut To The Chase - Metallica, Blue Screen Of Death - Anthrax, The Truth Is The Best Lie - Accept meets Audioslave vocals. Threatcon is not all Thrash Metal, but it is heavier than the new material I've heard from other bands you listen to.

Cheerz,
\M1/:D

Threatcon Delta just may be heavier than new Anthrax. The new Anthrax has heavy sounds but is NOT their heaviest album. It sounds NU metal in places. Safe Home and Refuse to be Denied I can live without. Although What doesn't die and Superhero are classic Thrax songs. I just hope to God they don't have any of that rap shit on there

:Shedevil: :Shedevil: :Shedevil: :Shedevil:

No there is no Rap, nore has there been on anyof there cd's in close to 12 years, I have the new cd and it is all in all the best cd since Among The Living, imo, hope you like it when you here the whole thing...

Their various greatest hits albums that were released recently in the last couple of years I think do have the rap metal songs on them. So theres two ways ppl might look at it. Awesome that Neil actually called you.