my new COB website

Really good, man! I like it. Definately good work. But somehow I like Scythes Of Bodom better...
wink.gif
:D

Wonder why? :D

Anyway great job there, the html is nice, Im waiting now for the flash version :D

Btw I was thinking that it wopuld be better if some finnish bastard who lves next-door to Alexi or any other guy from the band could give ppl recent and current informations about what currently heppens in the band :D

ukstin said:
oh sorry dude, I forgot to put your address on my page... actually I'm involved in other projects, but when I work in the Bodom page I'll put a link of couse!
It's OK, man...yes...I will be very glad if you could add a link from your site:cool:
Welly said:
my computer fuck each time i try to enter.. dont you have a link to the index page for me dood i wanna see it!
hmm...dunno what problems you have...but here you have a direct link:
http://cob.marko-weather-photography.com/index2.html
Zarok666 said:
Really good, man! I like it. Definately good work. But somehow I like Scythes Of Bodom better...
wink.gif
:D
hahaha:D
I know that I will see a comment from you like that "but somehow I like SOB better...":lol:
anyway...thanks man!!
BodomiC said:
Wonder why? :D
Anyway great job there, the html is nice, Im waiting now for the flash version :D
Btw I was thinking that it wopuld be better if some finnish bastard who lves next-door to Alexi or any other guy from the band could give ppl recent and current informations about what currently heppens in the band :D
hehe...yeah...SOB is the best site on Earth, we just trying to come as closer as we can to it:D
thanks...the flash version will not be available so soon...but I promise it will be one day...but it's harder than HTML version to built...so...will have to have really lot of time to it:cool:
oh it would be great, if someone could give us fresh news direct from COB members yeah...
thebigyetti said:
good site, but why the fuck wasnt everytime i die on the favorite song list, hmmmm?
thanks!:cool:
sorry dude...but song everytime I Die was on the previous poll, and now I changed it a little...
Tuska said:
maby you could help me create a msg bord for a couple of my sites?:erk:
coz i kinda suck at it..:D
No problem, man...give me your problem by ICQ or send me a PM...I can always help you:)
~Rappion Lapsi~ said:
Yep, nice, and at least i dont see bad mistakes in source :p :) Good job.
thx:cool:...hey of course you don't see any mistakes in HTML code, brcause I programming in code, not in those fucking programs like dreamweaver or shit like that...:D
JesteR-7 said:
Great site.
Nimam kej rect. Stran seka. :D
thanks my neighbour...I am doing my best:D

Thanks again to all of you, I am really glad that you like my new site:headbang: