my hobby - photos

beautiful pictures, you are really good :)

I studied photography last year but unfortunately we only could take pics in black and white (easier to develop then).

03_02_2002mk.html

this one kicks ass :D

Very nice!! Now all you need is some kick ass tornado pics...of course don't take any close up ones, that would be bad! :)

Lightning, fire and running water. I can look at them for hours. It's great being outside staring at these natural elements. :)

My element is rain/water...........According to the Astrologic Chinese Circle, I am a Water Boar.

You're probably saying to yourself, why the fuck did he post that here? I'll tell you why:

Something triggered in my brain after seeing the previous post and also because I am drunk.

NP: Opeth - Bleak

What kind of camera(s) do you have?

I have HP photosmart 812.

pic02875.gif

4 MP total resolution sensor; Pentax® 3x optical zoom lens, 7x digital zoom for up to 21x zoom

resolution2384 x 1734 total pixels; 2280 x 1720 effective pixels; 2272 x 1712 file size pixels

@~Rappion Lapsi~:I have Canon EOS 500N, one of the best camera, which of course is not Digital camera. I not prefer digital for now...except if its worth really a lot, so it could becompared with these 'normal' cameras.
Your digital camera sounds really good one, how much did you pay for it?

@BodomiC: thx:) Well I thought sometimes, but don't have the right equipment for this yet...but it would be great to try once.