fuck...its like in hell here!!!

oh...that sounds brutal...but this wont scary me. actually yesterday besides me was my friend, who has almost pissed in his pants when huge lightnings striked above our heads, damn its was amazing :headbang:
I hope today its gonna be hell again in the air...all forecasts says so...wooooaaarrgghhhh :heh:

aaaa... dude: how can you click as the same time when the lightning has come? (...)

fuck, yesterday I tried... but it sucks.... dude: are you faster then Clint Eastwood?:D

child_of_bodom666 said:
thanks;)

@BodomiC: for this photo I made like this; I set my digital camera to take photos every 15 seconds, but in that way that "photo lasts" 15 seconds. its all in time exposure.
usually I set the time exposure to few minutes, and because its dark, there its no worry about too bright photo. the only bright things on photo can only be lightnings.
a nice sample of too bright thing on photo is exactly that building. its not burning, hehe...it just took too much light...so its more bright than in "reality"...because of long time of exposure...
its hard to explain...come here and you will see :p
so this is... damn.. i have not digital camera...