I have four sharks in my fridge at the moment

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
so, do you eat shark meat or am I the only freak around here? ..... cuz some minutes ago I felt like one when a friend of mine almost passed out when she heard that I'll prepare shark for lunch tomorrow. :eek: (hello, friend :D )

do share your thoughts/stories/recipes....

o_O

how big are they? haha
i've never had it but would try it as well.
doesn't seem too weird to me, but its not sold much over here.

there used to be a store here that sold lots of shark (it was a Shoppers Food Warehouse .. wooooooo)

but I never got around to buying any, now I look for it at stores sometimes but haven't found any.

I don't think I've ever had shark before, but either way I'll try it at some point

Tee said:
so, do you eat shark meat or am I the only freak around here? ..... cuz some minutes ago I felt like one when a friend of mine almost passed out when she heard that I'll prepare shark for lunch tomorrow. :eek: (hello, friend :D )

do share your thoughts/stories/recipes....

o_O

mmmmmmmmmm blackend cajun shark steaks..........*goes to Tee's fer lunch* :wave:

cat shark. it would hardly be a great white, we'd have to by a somewhat bigger fridge. :D

and sure, you're all invited. :)

Ive always been told never to eat carnivores, theres something bad about them, I cant remember what though. :err:
Id be willing to try shark, but I never have before.