my new job

BigFakeSmile

toe much love!
Nov 16, 2002
Visit site
today the paper where i interned last semester called and they were like "katie, we want you to be the new listings editor, get down here." so now im the listings editor, which is a terrible, terrible position. they will also expect me to contribute some writing too, which is important, i guess. tomorrow i get the bad news about how small my salary will be. whatever. look at that, im working "in my field" and i wasnt even trying. now i will be stressed out annoyed all the time, but i feel like less of a loser already.

for the record, i really enjoyed the envelope stuffing job. i had to fold the papers too though, but i didnt mind. i also really liked using the sorting machine to sort thousands of checks.

Reactions: rahvin
please tell me if all the male reporters there where sweatpants and fanny packs every day as well.

I want to know if this is my fate, or if I can in some way avoid it.

haha, 'killthisday' is a football playa. his teammates are all on on da 'roids.

azal, i now work at the hip leftist political/entertainment weekly. no sweat pants allowed. i plan on wearing jeans until someone asks me not to. i expect to be quite miserable at this job. i was going to make a joke here about how i should just get pregnant instead, but i cant even joke about that shite.

Ahh, yes... the 'job'. I remember when I held one of those; all of 4 months ago, 'twas. I was a technical writer for Tufts Health Plan. If you've ever read a THP brochure or visited their online sites, you've witnessed my handiwork. Thrilled every fibre of my being, did that job. I did get to refrain from shaving and dressing up like a monkey, on the plus side. AND my boss was an ex-member of Rotting Christ. Yes, he is GRRRRRRRRRREEK.

the place I've been sorta working at for the past couple of year sucks. everyone's crazy in the head, the bitch who does payroll hates me so I had to chase my boss down for a check every week and then I found out they didn't take out my taxes this year... meaning i'm fucked. so baiscally I need a new job.

GUYS MY ROOMMATE JUST GOT A JOB! YES, HIM!

tweedlejeff.jpg