another "All About Me At My New Job" Thread

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
number of thread ideas i have come up with at work and laughed about while opening the mail only to completely be forgotten by the time i get home: 147

number of times i have seen Sun Life Assurance Company abbreviated in official correspondence as "Sun Life ASS Co." : 1

websites i can view at work which are not blocked by big brother:

indieworkshop.com

number of times i have taken a "Crapper Napper", aka sleeping on the toilet, while on the job: 3

number of times i have taken a "Hanicapper Crapper Napper", aka sleeping in the hanicapped bathroom with its spacious layout and handrail for ease of laying your head down, while on the job: 0 since unlike at Berklee, there are actually hanicapped people at Sun Life in my building who actually use the hanicapped toilet.

approximation of an actual conversation i had with a supervisor in the men's bathroom's while i was washing my hands:

supervisor: so are you one of those guys who washed their hands alot at work?
me: um...not really
supervisor: well i am, i don't what its called but i just come in here and wash my hands all the time.
me(in my head): OCD?

I used to do the crapper nappers when I worked in my dad's machine shop back in jersey. haha, I didn't know that was a common phenomenon. I would also just sit on the toilet and read the funnies for like and hour and a half.

Man, I gotta try that crapper napper thing. The closest I've done is go into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror for 10 minutes straight just to pass time.

Only if you have wireless internet and the shitter isn't in the bowels of the building where the connection fails.