my niece and i have the same hairdo: see ?

Originally posted by xfer
I have a billion trillion megs of storage on my BC web account, so feel free to PM if necessary.

none of this made any sense to me (?) but thanks dudes! i guess i have to find a picture now w/no other peeps in it. i will have one by tomorrow or something.

Hmm, let me explicate without regionalisms...

I am employed by Boston College, which gave me an account with a huge amount of space in case I wanted to make an educational webpage or something. Instead, I use it solely to host images. Your tuition dollars at work.

If you wish, you can Private Message me through Ultimatemetal, or Instant Message me with America Online Instant Messenger, and I will host an image for you.

:)

cool! but actually i think nick already has two pictures of me so like i guess if we decide to post them he can do it? but thanks for the explanation. i'm not trying to act retarded i just didnt know what you meant.

the face of your destroyer, fools:

prepp1.jpg

prepp2.jpg

i dont eat sugar either! i'm fucked! maybe i can just drink olive oil? but what if the fat goes to my butt cheeks instead of my face cheeks?

Originally posted by the_preppy
dudes where can i get cheekfat?

someone took out their breast implants in another thread. maybe you could put those in your cheeks.

btw, your cheeks are adorable. i don't think you need them. :p

*pinches*