My Opeth Catalog Is Now Complete...

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
K

King Purple Rainbow

Well...sort of.

I don't have the delux edition of BLACKWATER PARK. But that can wait...

Yesterday, I bought MY ARMS, YOUR HEARSE and MORNINGRISE.

Excellent, excellent, excellent.

MY ARMS, YOUR HEARSE is just outstanding...and that epilogue that ends the CD?!?! Four words...

I...am...not...WORTHY!!!

MORNINGRISE is a brilliant CD! "Black Rose Immortal" is a 20 minute song and I know most here would wish it to go on forever! I felt the same way about the 14 minute "In Mist She Was Standing!" And it closes with the absolutely beautiful "To Bid You Farewell."

Thank you, Opeth. Thank you.

I have to say that "Epilogue" is not only Opeth's finest instrumental without a doubt, but it's one of the greatest instrumentals of all time.

I need to listen to these CD's some more...

And I can't wait until the new stuff comes out!

funny. . . for me it's usually orgasm, pop in morningrise, turn off lights, lay in bed.

Hell Yeah... My Arms, Your Hearse got me into Opeth and damn, i can never get enough of that album, Particularly track 3, "When" Oddly enough im listening to it now :loco: Anyway, Rock On :headbang:

i'm such a loser. i actually have three different version of orchid, three of morningrise, two of mayh, one of still life, and two of blackwater park.

Oh yeah, it isn't even a question of whether I'll get it on the first day or not...I will get it on day one.

It's worth every penny...

Well, all Opeth CD's have been worth every penny! :D

Awwwww...

Maybe he'll like that one the most! You never know...

MY ARMS, YOUR HEARSE has some brilliant moments, no doubt...