My own instrumental, dedicated to the band and everyone here!

windstranger

Silent Child
May 8, 2004
the Earth
Dear friends,

I want to share my own instrumental, dedicated to the band and all the people here. I am awaiting for Matti's comments! *blushes*

File is 960kb long and lasts for 3 minutes, 2 seconds, home recording... And the link is:

http://users.iptelecom.net.ua/~dervin/song.htm

*hugs and lots of love*

Your loving friend Denis.

P.S. Been thinking of Kobi when I thought of light.......

Ko_B said:
Hello brother, welcome back!

I downloaded the track and liked it, it's beautiful!

Thank you very much, dear Kobi!!! You can't even imagine how much happy I became after your reply. Thank you so much, brother! *hugs* :) :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kobi, I was sending an email message to the address that is finishing with "@lycos.com". Have you ever received it? I couldn't get my message posted here, so I have sent you in private and by email. Please, let me know If you read these. :)
Unfortunately, I won't be able to go to Turkey for the festival :cry: , but I am already praying for the show, actually since the time I found out about it and the band. Kobi, I would like to give you a ring, If it is possible. So If it is ok, we can discuss it further by email or private message. Thank you, brother! Much love to you. May God watch over you, my orphaned brother!

*hugs* With love,

Your loving brother Denis.

windstranger said:
Dear friends,

I want to share my own instrumental, dedicated to the band and all the people here. I am awaiting for Matti's comments! *blushes*

File is 960kb long and lasts for 3 minutes, 2 seconds, home recording... And the link is:

http://users.iptelecom.net.ua/~dervin/song.htm

*hugs and lots of love*

Your loving friend Denis.

P.S. Been thinking of Kobi when I thought of light.......

except from the beginning that was a little bit too slow, the song was great
It sounds very "OPETH" and my friends know how much I love OPETH.
Great job,Den

Металист на всегда:headbang:

Yeah it's got a good taste of OPETH in it. Well done brother, keep it up. Hope in the future we'll have the chance to listen some more of your tunes.