My pics from 5/1 NE Metalfest show

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v189/Dilema1362/

the quality of some of the pix went down since photobucket automatically converts them to smaller than 200k (or something)

i was really upset at the pic of Alexi jumping and doing a kick. Had i gone a little to the right it would have been a perfect shot :cry: But im very happy with a good number of the shots i got concidering it was a disposable camera and i had 1 person in front of me most of the time and i was blindly just snapping off pics

i hope you guys/gals enjoy :headbang:

Thanatopsis said:
^yeah, I guess he wouldn't know though. I used to live in Worcester, Mass and everyone hates New York because of the Yankees. No offense to anyone from New York....BUT YOU SUCK!!!!!
:lol: :p

had alexi known about the whole baseball rivalry he probably would have worn some yankees suck shirt, but since he's from finland he probably doesn't even know. alexi seems like the type of person who would wear a yankees suck shirt at a show in worcester and a redsox suck shirt at a show in NY, just because he could probably care less about baseball. he'd probably watch hockey anyways considering he's from finland

Fenrir13 said:
thanks for showing them, Dilema!! Ahh, yeah I am glad ya had fun there, dude! Those are some cool ones too. :D
i was really surprised at how well a few of them came out. i really wasnt trying to take good pics, hell, i wasnt even looking. and 2-3 of them came out REAL well in my opinion given the other factors involved. and thank you....i had a fuckin blast, im glad to hear you had a kickass time with the band :headbang: im a little envious, but nothing obsessive :p .

Zarok666 said:
It's interesting that two guys were filming the show on stage.
No, it's not. No one on this board cares about some stupid gig footage or what the forthcoming EP will hold inside.

Zarok666 said:
Massconcerts is going to be releasing a metalfest dvd just as they did last year. i dont know how it was set up in regards to how many songs by each band and such, but im 99.9% sure the film crews were there for metalfest, not just bodom. sorry zarok

Zarok666 said:
through the day it varied, but i think it was more like 4-6, two or three in the photo pit right in front of the stage, and another few on teh side of the stage (Some only had DV video cameras though, not the professional video ones)

bloody_trooper said:
had alexi known about the whole baseball rivalry he probably would have worn some yankees suck shirt, but since he's from finland he probably doesn't even know. alexi seems like the type of person who would wear a yankees suck shirt at a show in worcester and a redsox suck shirt at a show in NY, just because he could probably care less about baseball. he'd probably watch hockey anyways considering he's from finland
i think wearing this was a better choice, since people would realize "hey, this guy's from finland, why the hell does he care about our insignificant sports rivalries?"

plus, it carries on the "fuck you" theme well.