My pictures from the JAXX show

Hey, AWESOME pics dude!!!

This one's funny
140110315kyZKwp_ph.jpg

Bunny: "WTF??!!??" :lol:

and there's soo many cute bunny pics

Thanks very much!!!

he used both guitars

where were you in the show and in the line?
i was 2nd row by the left speaker, and to the right of the afghan kabob door in line

Is that the same Jackson he used in Philly? I don't seem to remember the pinstripes, but maybe it was just the angle I was in the crowd.

RR1 Player said:
Madkill, I think I was right next to you...white tshirt & brown hair. Did you see those 2 girls get into a fight?

haha i was right next to them, on the left of them

that stupid ugly redhaired bitch was trying to shove me out of my spot the whole night, i wanted to punch her in the face so much. then she started pushing that girl in the front row and talking shit to try to get her spot and after a few seconds of that they were pullin eachothers hair. that was fucking great. i was hoping the girl in front row would knock her out or send her to the hospital so she would back the fuck off of me

and THEN, half way through bodom i wouldnt budge so she started jumping up and down whenever i tried to take a picture to make it come out blurry. holy fuck i hate that bitch

and before evergrey started she was talking to someone about "blah blah blah i like this band and this band and if you dont like them youre an idiot and dont know metal. my friend is an idiot, she dosent like them. blah blah blah im ugly"

i really hate her

s34nsm411 said:
haha i was right next to them, on the left of them

that stupid ugly redhaired bitch was trying to shove me out of my spot the whole night, i wanted to punch her in the face so much. then she started pushing that girl in the front row and talking shit to try to get her spot and after a few seconds of that they were pullin eachothers hair. that was fucking great. i was hoping the girl in front row would knock her out or send her to the hospital so she would back the fuck off of me

and THEN, half way through bodom i wouldnt budge so she started jumping up and down whenever i tried to take a picture to make it come out blurry. holy fuck i hate that bitch

and before evergrey started she was talking to someone about "blah blah blah i like this band and this band and if you dont like them youre an idiot and dont know metal. my friend is an idiot, she dosent like them. blah blah blah im ugly"

i really hate her
Dude I know exactly who you're talking about, what an annoying, stupid and just plain retarded bitch !!!

I was in front of her and I kept looking back and giving her a mean look as if to say "Just shut the fuck up".

The girls next to me on the front row were just really nice and enjoying themselves, that bitch just started giving them a hard time. I missed the fighting and the hair-pulling, I was way into the show and taking pictures.

I wish she was a man as I would have taken care of that like I have before with assholes that try to do what she did.

RR1 Player said:
Madkill, I think I was right next to you...white tshirt & brown hair. Did you see those 2 girls get into a fight?
Yeah I remember you, good job hanging in there despite the ugly-ass bitch trying to push herself to the front. Hope you had as great a time as I did.