Pellaz

Tigron of Immanion
Feb 12, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.paulcashman.com
Linked from my main page at http://www.paulcashman.com

A separate permanent index page is at
http://66.193.230.227/~paulcas/ppv.html

Some decent ones, some lousy ones. Someday I'll replace my ancient Kodak digital camera with something made within the last 6 years, but I just don't have the heart to "retire" this one yet. It's a battery hog, it's slow, it's got limited zoom capability and a weak flash, but....6,500 images and still going..... :Spin:

I inadvertently missed Pseudotage's set. Tad Morose must have started a bit early or something 'cause I only had a few minutes in the front before they kicked us out. :cry:

Paul is the "CASH"man!!! \m/ \m/

You rock Paul and as usual I am always grateful of your hospitality and our annual pilgramage to the Waffle House...next year we go suite again...the hobbit can sleep on the floor :p

Just kidding! Cheers, Tony

Squeak said:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Good to see your photos, Pellie! Love the random pics especially. You probably know why. :p Hey, why didn't we get a pic together?!?!?!?!
Y'know, I was wondering the same thing right at about 1am on Sunday morning. My friends Ben and Mark just happened to sit next to eachother (I don't think they knew eachother that well) and I snapped a pic of 'em since I thought it was a weird coincidence, and then we all realized that we should have taken more pics of ourselves (meaning online friends, etc.) Gee, my camera was still less than half-full. :loco: That pic ended up being the very last one of the fest (excepting the 'Midnight at 6am' gig).

warmwetos said:
Paul is the "CASH"man!!! \m/ \m/

You rock Paul and as usual I am always grateful of your hospitality and our annual pilgramage to the Waffle House...next year we go suite again...the hobbit can sleep on the floor :p

Just kidding! Cheers, Tony

Mmmmm that food was really good, I was digging it until I saw a roach in the bathroom. Maybe next year we won't make Adajio ride it the wet trunk of a pick up truck?

Save room for me.... I'm coming along too!

-MetalRose

Damn, there was a Waffle House nearby? I was dying for something like that and was asking people where I could find one.

Crapidy, crap, crap, crap (that sounded intelligent didn't it?)

some great shots!!! would you mind posting a direct link to your pics in the sticky picture thread so everyone looking for pics can easily find them instead of having to browse the whole board?? :)

Done!

BABS, there wasn't a Waffle House all that close by. Tony and I went to WH (errm, Waffle House, not Wuthering Heights :D ) on Wednesday night after the pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-party. The restaurant that MetalRose is referring to is City Cafe, which is closer to the venue (on 10th St a mile west of I-75/85). And yes, next year we'll make the women (and Aki) ride in the back of the pickup in the drizzle and put the band in the car. :D :D :D

Incidentally, for next year if anyone has a vehicle and a WH urge (and sometimes you just HAFTA have some of those hash-browns, scattered smothered covered and chunked) you can get to the nearest Waffle Houses pretty quickly by going up I-75 to the north. There are WHs to your left at the first two exits, Northside Drive and Howell Mill Road, past the freeway split, although the latter is about a half-mile down Howell Mill. You can literally be at the exit within 120-180 seconds from the Fairfield.