My radio show debuts tonight at beyondearcandy.com!

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
The fine folks over at beyondearcandy.com, and Johnny C AKA The Metal Madman have teamed up to bring you a new weekly kick ass radio show!

With over 20 years experience following the scene, The Metal Madman will deliver the best Power, Prog, Traditonal Melodic Metal and Heavy Hard Rock each week. You'll hear classics, as well as new stuff, and even bands just breaking into the scene.

For more info head to www.beyondearcandy.com or http://www.myspace.com/themetalmadman, and let the madness begin!!

wooooohoooooo if i am not to busy with TEXAS MADFEST calls tonite i will tune in.

J-Man

Great first show! Love hearing rarities, glad you're going to do that. Congrats on Pagan's Mind btw. I love that song, Entrance into Infinity, excellent way to end the first show.

Ugh, I missed the show man... I was over my neighbors decorating their tree and getting totally smashed...

I will definitely be checkin' out next week's show tho!!!

Someone from this forum had asked me what I played on my show.

This is tonights playlist. You can view my weekly playlists from here on out over at my new message board.....

The Metal Madman Message Board - Powered by XMB 1.9.1 RC1 Nexus

Edwin Dare - Never Had Time

Sphere Of Souls - Extinct

7 Days - Wisdom Calls

Barren Cross - Imaginary Music

Cacophony - Desert Island (Tribute To Jason Becker)

Locomotive Breath - Heavy Metal Meltdown

Wingdom - Lighthouse

Mystic Prophecy - Savage Souls

Manigance - Desboies

Dreamland - Chosen Ones

Wolf - The Bite

Fozzy - Enemy

Vanden Plas - Soul Survivor

Tad Morose - Anubis

Dark Moor - The Hanged Man

Seventh Wonder - Temple In The Storm

Glory - 2 Forgive Is 2 Forget

Dionysus - The Game

Platitude - Evil Skies

Court Jester - You Dont Know

Steve Grimmett - Foo For Your Loving (Whitesnake Cover)

Wow, quite a diversity there! Bummer I missed it. While the Enslaved show at B.B. Kings was fun, the drive never is. Would have liked to hear this line up.

Congratulations, guy, the metal scene really needs people like you! :kickass:

Thanks Bro I appreciate the comments! Musics my love, and passion, and I love helping to spread the word of all these great bands out there.

It wont be long before I start playing the Steel Seal tracks! :kickass:

Just thought Id make a bumpity bump instead of opening a new thread.

I wanted to post this to give some an advanced notice.

Tomorrow show looks to be like a really good one.

4 band debuts...... Steel Seal (Feat DC Cooper), Neverland (Power/Prog Metal from Switzerland), Shadow Land (awesome unsigned hard rock/melodic metal band with ex members of Damned Nation, and Seven Wishes), and Snakes Eyes Seven (more killer ballsy melodic metal hard rock).

On top of that new songs by Silent Force, Symphorce, Masterplan, Thunderstone, Kotipelto, and Madmax.

Maybe a surprise or 2 more as well.

This will be for my show Jan 17 6-8 PM EST!

EVLAD.jpg

Definately gonna check in to see what that new MASTERPLAN sounds like. Also looking forward to that new STEEL SEAL, that sounds real promising. :kickass:

4 band debuts...... Steel Seal (Feat DC Cooper), Neverland (Power/Prog Metal from Switzerland), Shadow Land (awesome unsigned hard rock/melodic metal band with ex members of Damned Nation, and Seven Wishes), and Snakes Eyes Seven (more killer ballsy melodic metal hard rock).

On top of that new songs by Silent Force, Symphorce, Masterplan, Thunderstone, Kotipelto, and Madmax.

Maybe a surprise or 2 more as well.

This will be for my show Jan 17 6-8 PM EST!
Yea, I made it! Just drove in from Vermont and didn't want to miss tonight's show. Really looking forward to hearing the new stuff, even those I've heard once or twice before. Only a few minutes to go! :headbang: