My radio show debuts tonight at beyondearcandy.com!

Definately gonna check in to see what that new MASTERPLAN sounds like. Also looking forward to that new STEEL SEAL, that sounds real promising. :kickass:

Thanks man!

And thanks Ann Marie!! Should be a killer show!! The beers are flowing and Im ready to unleash the Madness hahahaha!! ;)

10 minutes til showtime! :)

Wow! Thanks to all who tuned in! I really appreciate the support!

Man 11 beers at 8.5% alc vol really does a number!!! LOL!!!

Anyways heres tonights playlist!

Cans - Signs
Leverage - Dreamworld
Masterplan - Keeps Me Burning
Kotipelto - Sleep Well
Silent Voices - Infernal Mind
Firewind - Demon Nights
Thunderstone - 10,000 Ways
Vision Divine - God Is Dead
Jorn - Sunset Station (2007 remix)
Time Machine - The Calling
Headstone (Epitaph) - Ready To Go
Symphorce - Death Has Come
Silent Force - Walk The Earth
Malpractice - Assembly Line
Cloudscape - Demon Tears
Steel Seal - Theater Of Pain
Red Circuit - Under The Sun
Neverland - Neverland
American Angel - Turns To Grey
Shadow Land - Perfection
Savatage - Edge Of Thorns
Wizards - Riding The Twilight

Those who tuned in, once again thank you for the support. Its greatly appreciated! I hope you enjoyed it! See you next week!!

I caught part of one song tonight (then I had to work out). Got a question for you: Do you always talk during the songs. The song was some Jorn song, and I think you talked on and off for about the first 30 seconds of the song. Was that an oddball, or pretty normal?

Well, he'll speak for himself, but I've noticed he does it maybe once or twice and I personally find it fun as hell.

Tonight's show was the best yet! Great playlist: new songs, awesome favorites; great obscurities.

Just one question: what beer was the Metal Madman drinking? Your taste is awesome; you need to share.

Yippee38 : You caught the only song I talked in for the most part. Usually I do the yacking in between songs. Even then I keep it to a minimum (until I add the 1 hour extension to the show soon), and keep the tunes flowin.

AMBR : Thanks! As for what beer?

beer_hw.jpg

HOP WALLOP. Not for the weak beer drinker! As a guy put it at the liquor store I bought it at....."man thats like liquid hops!"

Haha.....Im a hop fanatic and love it (why I drink mostly IPA's). I had a rough morning yesterday as my car window motor shit the bed and was out stuck on the roads driving in 6 degree whether w/o being able to get my car window up. I left work early to get it fixed, came home, and started poundin em down LOL. Next thing I know 2 6 packs are gone!