My Rhoads.

-Gavin-

Gavornator
Jul 21, 2003
Oulu, Finland
My dad and i did a little paint job on my Rhoads.

rhoads.jpg

Opinions?:)

Basically it was all black.

I put the bodom sticker on as soon as i got it and my dad and i painted the bevels 3 days ago (its been drying since)

It looks awesome for being a Laiho wannabe. I would personally never copy someone's guitar that much, it just takes away from your own character, but tha's just my opnion, so dont take it personal. It looks fucking awesome though, and if I liked CoB as much as you probably do, I wouldn't hesitate to do the same (same with yours Bobvex!).

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
It looks awesome for being a Laiho wannabe. I would personally never copy someone's guitar that much, it just takes away from your own character, but tha's just my opnion, so dont take it personal. It looks fucking awesome though, and if I liked CoB as much as you probably do, I wouldn't hesitate to do the same (same with yours Bobvex!).

Aaactually :)

Jackson do a black RR1 with white bevels as factory standard :p

And i actually got the white idea from Chris Holmes (WASP).

Alexi never had a white bevelled RR, only pinstripe.

:lol:

Glad ya like it bro

I think it looks pretty damn cool, though personally i wouldnt put a band-sticker on one of my guitars (except one of my own (yet to be formed) band) though i do like CoB.
anyway: really cool looking guitar you have there

here my shit again, i finally put on my gold tuners. Opinions?

My%20Guitar%20Headstock.jpg

And heres the whole thing

My%20Guitar.jpg

I found a 24 fret neck for it too, bound neck and regular headstock, MOP regular sharkfin inlays. mmmmmmmmmmm