My son, Iann, turns 3 tomorrow...& NEVERMORE is still my favorite band.

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
Hard to believe Iann will be 3 tomorrow. Time flies by quickly. I'll try to post pics from the cook-out/party soon. A quick update, he can name all the members of KISS and he calls Gene Simmons "The Boogie Man". He watches Family Jewels and he knows "THEY CALL ME, DR. LOVE", "SHOUT IT OUT LOUD" & "LET ME GO, ROCK N' ROLL". He also likes South Park and Family Guy, he calls Southpark "little boys" and knows Stewie & Brian the dog. He can say Black Sabbath/Ozzy/Led Zeppelin/ & NEVERMORE. His Mother has him saying Poison & Bon Jovi, (Hey we all have to start somewhere ) But, for some reason he likes Daniel Powter's "So You Had A Bad Day". He is getting into movies like Van Helsing, Narnia (The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe) & knows about Michael Myers, Freddie Krueger, & Jason Voorheese. He loves to swim, ublike his mother, and likes basketball, baseball, golf. Some of you may not care, but I just have to brag on my son.

Zane

Well that's awesome! He's way ahead of me when I was that age, I was quite afraid of horror movies until I was around 6. I wish him a very, very happy birthday! Post pictures of him! I am sure he's adorable :)

Well on second though... that's probably precisely why you shouldn't post pictures! You know whose back... after all.

That's awesome man. It's always cool seeing kids grow up. My son is 6! It's hard to believe. I also have 2 daughters (4 1/2 and 1) and the youngest is already amazing at speaking. She can say dad (of course), mama, bobba (bottle), I don't know, thank you, huh?, cheese, and other words. It's fun. :p

Hard to believe Iann will be 3 tomorrow. Time flies by quickly. I'll try to post pics from the cook-out/party soon. A quick update, he can name all the members of KISS and he calls Gene Simmons "The Boogie Man". He watches Family Jewels and he knows "THEY CALL ME, DR. LOVE", "SHOUT IT OUT LOUD" & "LET ME GO, ROCK N' ROLL". He also likes South Park and Family Guy, he calls Southpark "little boys" and knows Stewie & Brian the dog. He can say Black Sabbath/Ozzy/Led Zeppelin/ & NEVERMORE. His Mother has him saying Poison & Bon Jovi, (Hey we all have to start somewhere ) But, for some reason he likes Daniel Powter's "So You Had A Bad Day". He is getting into movies like Van Helsing, Narnia (The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe) & knows about Michael Myers, Freddie Krueger, & Jason Voorheese. He loves to swim, ublike his mother, and likes basketball, baseball, golf. Some of you may not care, but I just have to brag on my son.

Zane

Congratz man! i don't have kids myself...but i have a few cousins that i remember seeing just born, and now they are in preschool! crazy stuff.

Zane

Congrats on having a great son! Sounds like you and his mom are doing a great job as parents. And there's nothing wrong with being a proud father!

I can help you with that.

No Anvil, I can help YOU with that :loco:

1157487335853.jpg