Holy Land (Israel)
www.myspace.com
040114_135748-1403_sadus.JPG

040114_135831-1406_DigiorgioLP.JPG

040114_135944-1409_PIC00005.JPG

040114_140033-1414_PIC00002.JPG

040114_140320-1421_PIC00004.JPG

040114_141808-1461_PIC00001.JPG

That's more impressive than anyone in Sadus can even hope to compare to!
Get ready to add to that third photo...Remember, The Focusing Blur is coming soon. Plus Painmuseum, Quo Vadis, and a little bonus! Those are on their way, but coming up this year that are still in the works: new Testament, and new SADUS!!!
SDG

hell yeah man! and i'm really really looking forward to it... to bad that not everyting have a Vinyl Version, But ill take anything anyway... :Spin:
ho, i need to get the Certain Death and The Wake Of Severity demos, but i guess it will take a long time for that...

PS: the new Sadus and the new Testament in Vinyl versions can be just Great ;)

and remember u guys have big fans in israel that r dying to c u playing...
(i saw u play at the wacken open air 2003 with testament but i really wanna c Sadus... hope ill be able to get to the US for that...)

anyway, Cheeres. :headbang:

HippieOfDoom said:
That's more impressive than anyone in Sadus can even hope to compare to!
Get ready to add to that third photo...Remember, The Focusing Blur is coming soon. Plus Painmuseum, Quo Vadis, and a little bonus! Those are on their way, but coming up this year that are still in the works: new Testament, and new SADUS!!!
SDG
New SADUS :worship: THAT'S FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and what's the bonus!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the news made the internet, so now I can tell you that "the little bonus". I wanted to wait until the band made it public.
When I was wandering around searching for some evidence of my Viking ancestry in Oslo after the tracking of the Vintersorg album, The Focusing Blur, the guitarist from Lunaris found me dazed in front of the train station. He took me down to the Spiral Architect/Boknagar/Lunaris dungeon/practice room/studio. Somehow my bass got plugged in to the console and somehow I played bass as a one-song-guest on their album, Cyclic. The song is called I.A.D. and features the vocals of Maztema, who is also the singer of Spiral Architect and bassist/vocalist for Manitou. He plays fretless bass on the album as well as M, the guitarist of the band, playing some bass lines on there too. My Norse rhythmic counter part, Asgeir guests on another song, When It Ends. The album should be out on March 15th. I really dig their new stuff, the black metal elements are not so dominant on this batch of songs like was the vibe I got from their first album. They are way more progressive in an aggressive/brutal appeal. Anyway, good bunch of guys, good batch of songs - check into it.
SDG

Hippie, I just got Testament Dynamo 2000 bootleg with a crystalic sound. I have to say that bassplayer is fukkin pervert! We want this pervert here in Poland in June!!!
FUKK YEAH!!!

PS. Thank you Walter!

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
Hippie, I just got Testament Dynamo 2000 bootleg with a crystalic sound. I have to say that bassplayer is fukkin pervert! We want this pervert here in Poland in June!!!
FUKK YEAH!!!

PS. Thank you Walter!
Where do you got that bootleg from? I've been searching for it for long - how's the sound?

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
FUKK YEAH!!!

PS. Thank you Walter!
Your blowing my cover.............Dead Lioness will have it soon though!

Occam's Razor said:
Where do you got that bootleg from? I've been searching for it for long - how's the sound?

I got that bootlego froma very nice and friendly person from Bay Area. If that person allows me to give you a copy, I`ll do it for you;)

How`s the sound? It`s moreicious! Especcially bassplayer is not heard at all;)

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
I got that bootlego froma very nice and friendly person from Bay Area. If that person allows me to give you a copy, I`ll do it for you;)

How`s the sound? It`s moreicious! Especcially bassplayer is not heard at all;)
would be nice!