My STUDIO is done! Please check it out!

quite dark pix, but what is visible looks pretty neat. Dig the wall haha

mixwise most of the stuff sounds pretty raw/unfinished...I also hear clipping

Gotta agree with this. There's no reason for all of the photos of the studio to be put through some filter...
I do like the basic idea of instagram, the righ filter applied dilligently to the right picture can make it even better, but the trend of "HURRP reduce things to overexposure artifacts and black shapes i'm so artsy herp" is really not helping the intelligibility of pictures.

NO OFFENSE INTENDED OP, i'm just a little bit ranting against the whole overfiltering, its like when everybody discovered the solarize filter in their pirated photoshop version.

Please upload some "normal" pictures so everybody can enjoy your studio :)

Thanks for the critique guys. Like i said, it´s not done yet, and i am actually going to have professional fotos taken of the rooms; the pictures that are up now are just temporary. And yeah, i´m working hard on getting better in mixing/recording every single day.
Oh, and JeffTD: It might not be a "studio" with a control room window and a huge mixing desk etc, but, i´m proud to say that i built it up from scratch and financed it all out of my pocket, and as long i can achieve the sounds i want/like, i think i´m on the right path. You guys are right with the mixes..They definitely aren´t finished! But, thats all part of the learning process :) The Studio is dark, yes, but exactly thats what makes it reaaally cosy and fun to work at. I´ll take all of your advice and change the pictures as soon as i can get some good ones in the next time! P.S.: The studio is also being used as a storage-place at the moment because i´m moving into a new house; when thats over with, i can also get the recording room pics on here!
Thanks guys!