My new website is done. Please check it out!

lolzgreg

Cereal Shipping Sneapster
Dec 17, 2008
Long Beach, New York
Hey everyone,

My new studio website is up and running now to the point where it needs to be seen :lol:

Here is the link: http://www.thetomatofarmstudio.com/

Our very own George Lever (G1) patiently brought this thing to fruition, so kudos to him for his great web and design work.

The artist section will be having an awesome update in the near future, but I need to hunt down people before I can let the cat out of the bag.

Please let me know all of your thoughts.

Cheers :headbang:

Greg

I dig this, totally forgot George did web stuff... going to have to get him to rework my site.

I think the subtext under each section could go, and the fact that the little ^ into that top bar doesn't follow the selection of the page selection irks me a bit, but overall very slick and easy to maneuver, loads quickly but still looks nice!

Site looks badass, dude. Just noticed you worked with The Light Divided. Their guitarist and singer, Dave, worked in the studio of my old school and their drummer teaches at my college :lol:

+1 on everything Jeff said, even the little irk thing ;)
besides that, really digging the site, did something similar (but mine wasn't as nice :D ) sometime ago.

And I love the logo :D took me a few seconds but it's really cool.

Jeff: Thanks for the kind words and the feedback. I'm going to take to George about getting that handled ;)

Twistedrock: Thanks dude. I did reamps on their album, and George mixed it.

StefTD: Thanks for your kind words. The logo was something that came together with some ping-pong idea swapping with George. I think it's pretty clever as well :D

Proggm: It's actually not Wordpress! It's something George based off of the look of a Wordpress theme, but is HTML, so it is more versatile.

I love cause it it's totally fucking clean ;)
Very pro!!!!
Anyway the guitar tone on first track of the player is massive, mind sharing some info ? ;)

Thank you for your kind words :D

The guitar tone on the first track was my Baron K2 into a Mesa Cab mic'd with a 57. I'm just pretty careful with mic placement, and the bass marries well with the guitar tone on this one.

looks great man!!!

But i really hate when studio websites don't have any real pictures of the studio, that is the only thing missing

Thanks man. I appreciate the constructive criticism. All the pictures on the site are from my recording space; however, my studio is definitely on the humble side. I plan on moving to a bigger place in the near future, so that's when I'll be taking a lot of photos.

I also prefer to let people hear with their ears instead of their eyes when it comes to choosing me as their engineer. I have no problem staying busy, so I suppose it has worked out well :D

Looks really nice, well done. One thing - the little triangle underneath the links doesn't seem to update on most of the pages. Apart from the 'Artists' page, it always points to Home. Might wanna fix that up.

Looks really nice and clean and it's well layed out.

Btw I don't think I've heard any of your mixes before, but just having a quick listen now I have to say that your guitar tones SLAY

I also prefer to let people hear with their ears instead of their eyes when it comes to choosing me as their engineer. I have no problem staying busy, so I suppose it has worked out well :D

Yes of course people should judge by how your mixes sound :) but as I said i always hate it when it's only close ups. Feels like the studio is hiding something haha.

Looks really nice and clean and it's well layed out.

Btw I don't think I've heard any of your mixes before, but just having a quick listen now I have to say that your guitar tones SLAY

Thank you very much :headbang:

Greg ! looks great mate - well done !

Cheers, Dean :D

Looks good. I agree about the lack of studio photo's, but understand the reason.

Volume adjustment for the Audio Player? Am I blind? :dopey:

Impressive gear list. :yow:

Nice to see you around again! Cheers for the kind words. Also, you are not blind, but if it's too loud, you're too old :lol: But seriously, I have no idea why there isn't a volume adjustment. I should probably look into that :D

Love the site Greg.

:headbang:

Yes of course people should judge by how your mixes sound :) but as I said i always hate it when it's only close ups. Feels like the studio is hiding something haha.

I am hiding something :erk: I have a pet Bengal tiger that resides in my studio and doubles as an attack jungle cat. I don't want anyone to get frightened of coming here (or the man to see that I have one), so I make sure no one sees his enormous cage next to the amp tower :lol:

Great website ang great work as well. Id really like to wish u gluck and growth and im always happy to hear work is going well when it comes to talented, dedicated and honest AEs such as you and many others on this forum.
Cheers Greg!