My New Children of Bodom Website...Check it out!

cob-online

New Metal Member
Aug 6, 2004
Hello,

I've just completed my week-long web creation of my Children of Bodom website.

The address is www.cob-online.tk

If any of you fans could please check it out and let me know what you think (By posting to my forum) it would be really appreciated.

Thank you!
Cassandra :hotjump:

cob_index_image.jpg

Its OK, I dont like the way you seem to think the Inearthed demos are exclusive to your site,
and dont credit where you got them from, but if you wanna screw other fans off,
thats upto you. It has a nice layout, shame it doesn't have any videos. Not bad.

EDIT: Also you've stolen the links for the 1:30 Bodom samples, I really suggest
you credit cobhc.com. Fucking hell, get your own shit, same with the wallpapers

EDIT2: I cant find one thank you to any of the sites you blatantly stole from
I think you should definately consider asking their permission and then
crediting them, either that or shutting the fucker now.

@Cassandra: good site... I have one too... but now its only in hungarian language...

well, i dont wanna email you now, so: Children Of Bodom covered Aces High and it was released on a tribute to iron maiden album. The Trooper cover is by Sentenced.

Re: LazyGuitar's post:

Its OK, I dont like the way you seem to think the Inearthed demos are exclusive to your site, and dont credit where you got them from, but if you wanna screw other fans off, thats upto you.
COB-Online: I got the demos from a file sharing program, not downloaded from a site, so I can't credit anyone i'm afraid as I could not find them on other COB sites.

It has a nice layout, shame it doesn't have any videos. Not bad.
Cob-Online: I don't have much bandwidth so can't upload my videos for people to download, I've added some video stills to the pictures page instead.

EDIT: Also you've stolen the links for the 1:30 Bodom samples, I really suggest you credit cobhc.com. Fucking hell, get your own shit, same with the wallpapers
Cob-Online: Sorry, I must have over looked the crediting on the downloads page, I've added them now. Articles and pictures are credited. A lot of what's on the site is my own 'Shit' and I will add more as i update.

Cob-Online: The other credits are being added right this minute, thanks for pointing out the ones I missed...

I tried to add things on so that everything was all in one place and that fans don't have to visit loads of sites to get all of the stuff that they are looking for. You were right to point out the crediting issue though. It's just the downloads page that I missed.

Cheers!

Cassandra

Shagoroth said:
@Cassandra: good site... I have one too... but now its only in hungarian language...

well, i dont wanna email you now, so: Children Of Bodom covered Aces High and it was released on a tribute to iron maiden album. The Trooper cover is by Sentenced.

I've added the info about Aces High onto my page and credited to you. Thanks for your help!

Would you like to exchange links?

Shagoroth said:
thanks
well, why not? But please change the link to http://www.cobhun.tk cause children-of-bodom.tk doesnt work..

Thanks, Ill take down your address and load it up tomorrow when I next update. Please add my link: www.cob-online.tk to your links page when you next do your update. Your site looks cool, shame I can't read hungarian tho!

cob-online said:
Re: LazyGuitar's post:

Its OK, I dont like the way you seem to think the Inearthed demos are exclusive to your site, and dont credit where you got them from, but if you wanna screw other fans off, thats upto you.
COB-Online: I got the demos from a file sharing program, not downloaded from a site, so I can't credit anyone i'm afraid as I could not find them on other COB sites.

It has a nice layout, shame it doesn't have any videos. Not bad.
Cob-Online: I don't have much bandwidth so can't upload my videos for people to download, I've added some video stills to the pictures page instead.

EDIT: Also you've stolen the links for the 1:30 Bodom samples, I really suggest you credit cobhc.com. Fucking hell, get your own shit, same with the wallpapers
Cob-Online: Sorry, I must have over looked the crediting on the downloads page, I've added them now. Articles and pictures are credited. A lot of what's on the site is my own 'Shit' and I will add more as i update.

Cob-Online: The other credits are being added right this minute, thanks for pointing out the ones I missed...

I tried to add things on so that everything was all in one place and that fans don't have to visit loads of sites to get all of the stuff that they are looking for. You were right to point out the crediting issue though. It's just the downloads page that I missed.

Cheers!

Cassandra

Sorry, easy to jump to conclusions, just I saw the amount of hot-linking
and assumed that the Inearthed demos were stolen also, so my apologies.

"Use a 5150 head through a Boss SD-1 to boost the amp's and combine it with a 1960A cab."

thats not a good idea. . if you are going to show its alexi's equipment list, use the list i made on countless other threads, and search for pictures too just use the Yahoo picture search.

Lee Jackson GP-1000 Preamp
Rocktron Intellifex
Engl Power Amp
or a Peavey Classic 50/50 Power Amp
Marshall 1960A/B cabinets.

thats his gear list, pics can be found anywhere. . .

and alexis been playing guitar for 15 years, he started when he was ten. And before that it was VIolin

actually its basically just a copy of all the other sites. .

stuff i recognize
the Members page (taken from www.childrenofbodom.net)
did you right the Bio yoruself? if not. . credit it.

Excuse me Cassandra, but in the equipment.. as Bobvex said... you stole my exact words from another thread. That was just a piece of advice for someone looking to get a sound like Alexi's without buying a whole rack of shit. You should really put his actual equipment... Also, you missed the word 'overdrive' in the sentence so it officially makes no sense. Also, don't use something I wrote without crediting me on the site.

Since I'm too lazy to e-mail you... Of Melancholy Burning is by Dark Tranquility and Neutron Bomber is by W.A.S.P. Obviously you're too lazy to type the song title into google and read the info in the Heading of the first search result that comes up.

Alexi has indeed been playing for way more than 10 years by now, and he doesn´t play Jackson anymore, but ESP, also Roope isn´t mensioned on the band members page. If you steal from other pages, at least steal something that´s up to date