my trade list

WANTING TO TRADE... but otherwise CDs are $7 (incl. shipping) and $10 for double-CDs

QUEENSRYCHE - Greatest Hits*
OZZY - Down to Earth
PANTERA - Reinventing the Steel
PANTERA - Far Beyond Driven
PANTERA - Vulgar Display of Power
DEFTONES - Around the Fur
HALFORD - Resurrection
TIME REQUIEM - s/t
HYPOCRISY - Catch 22
HEAVENLY - s/t
BRONX CASKET CO. - s/t
MEGADETH - Capitol Punishment*
AMORPHIS - Chapters (CD only)*
JUDAS PRIEST - Demolition
IRON MAIDEN - The X Factor
PRIMAL FEAR - Nuclear Fire
PRIMAL FEAR - s/t
KAMELOT - Karma
BLACK SABBATH - Best Of (2CD)
CAGE - Darker Than Black
ANGRA - Fireworks
LABYRINTH - Return to Heaven Denied
ANDROMEDA - II=I
EVERGREY - In Search of Truth
RHAPSODY - Dawn of Victory
RUNNING WILD - Victory
LACUNA COIL - Comalies
MANOWAR - The Triumph of Steel
ARCH ENEMY - Rare and Unreleased
ARCH ENEMY - Anthems of Rebellion
JAG PANZER - Mechanized Warfare
ELEGY - Manifestation of Fear
JORDAN RUDESS - Feeding the Wheel
SINERGY - Suicide By My Side
STRATOVARIUS - Intermission
JAG PANZER - Thane to the Throne

*good introductions to these bands

Black Winter Day said:
i have an imported dvd of george romero's DAWN OF THE DEAD DIRECTOR'S CUT with an extra 15 minutes! it also comes with a second disc featuring the european version of the film

Hey BWD, can you tell me the total running time of the directors cut? It should just say on the back of the box. The problem with the Romero trilogy is that the films have been released so many times that I've lost track with which version is which. I already have Dawn, and I wouldn't want to get another exact same version just packaged differently...

142 minutes

european is shorter than the american theatrical version, with different scenes in places and different music. i haven't seen it, but i hear it is a worthy "alternate" to the original. dario argento was in charge of it, so it can't be too bad! **interesting note: in europe, this version is called ZOMBI. the film 'zombie' that came out in america, the one directed by lucio fulci, is known over there as ZOMBI 2, the sequel to 'dawn'! weird europeans. . . ;) :p :)

JayKeeley said:
OK what do you want for the Dawn DVD then? And don't be a cunt. :D

Do you want my American Theatrical release?

:heh: :heh: :devil: **rubs hands together** :devil: :heh: :heh:

hmmm. . . i think the american version is coming out on dvd pretty soon (i'm pretty sure 'day. . .' comes out the 19th of this month), so i will wait on getting my own version of 'dawn. . .'

i'll check out your trade list again. anything besides the stuff on your list you'd be willing to send off (pleasepleaseInTheWoodsOMNIOorSTRANGEINSTEREOyeahrightbutplease)? i'm not in the mind of selling it (i paid 60 bucks for it, but am willing to let it go for some stuff around the value of 35-40 dollars, so i'm definitely not going to burn you!).

like the beatles said "we can work it out"

(that, or i'll put a gun to your head and make you sign all your stuff over, assuring you that either your brains or your signature will be on the contract) :devil:

Black Winter Day said:
hmmm. . . i think the american version is coming out on dvd pretty soon

Oh. Well that seals that then doesn't it. :D Shouldn't I just wait for the american version you foolish child? :loco:

(i'm pretty sure 'day. . .' comes out the 19th of this month)

You better fucking believe it. I've been waiting for that release forever. And for the record, Fulci's Zombie is being re-released too, as originally intended, Zombi. The artwork is gorgeous.

i'll check out your trade list again. anything besides the stuff on your list you'd be willing to send off

I've got loads of shit I can get rid off - that list was just at the top of my hit list. Let me go through another round of spring cleaning, and I'll PM you a trade list.

(that, or i'll put a gun to your head and make you sign all your stuff over, assuring you that either your brains or your signature will be on the contract)

Better layoff those Godfather / Goodfellas marathons...:loco:

yes! the only reason i'm selling mine is because i have the reissue! fucking killer album. . .

btw, JK, that Dawn of the Dead being released stateside IS NOT the director's cut with the extra fifteen minutes! like i was going to give away info that would jeapordize my sell. . . :)

JayKeeley said:
For the love of....if there is anyone on this board (who can handle clean vocals) that doesn't yet own Land of the Free, talk to BWD.
I can tolerate clean vocals but I will not under any circumstances listen to Ram-a-Gay.

(I admit it, I made this reply only so I could call Gamma Ray Ram-a-Gay and be vaguely on-topic)

OK it's first thing in the morning and I'm moving slow today...help me out here:

Black Winter Day said:
hmmm. . . i think the american version is coming out on dvd pretty soon (i'm pretty sure 'day. . .' comes out the 19th of this month), so i will wait on getting my own version of 'dawn. . .'

Black Winter Day said:
btw, JK, that Dawn of the Dead being released stateside IS NOT the director's cut with the extra fifteen minutes!

Right, so you're saying that you're going to get the American version that is NOT the directors cut, right?

So why not just take my copy? I have the American version (the first pressing release which is now out of print), and it is NOT the directors cut. My version is this one....

4619.jpg

Can't we include that in the trade since I'll be stuck with a copy of Dawn that I won't need?

By the way, I'm sending out your Negura today. :)

phyre said:
I can tolerate clean vocals but I will not under any circumstances listen to Ram-a-Gay.

Boom Boom! :tickled:

Man, am I lucky that I can listen to anything. Literally, anything. I can't set parameters for myself. The other day I was listening to the Braveheart soundtrack, some Bach, and a CD called "Monster 80's Pop Hits" with this fun song called "Saftey Dance"....it reminded me of the Renaissance Fair we visited on the weekend where they were playing medieval music on harps and violas.

And the world goes round and round... :)

Black Winter Day said:
and there is no american director's cut, silly-pants! :D

Right - that's what I'm saying. *slams head onto table* :D

Look you bastard, do you want my regular old American DVD version of Dawn of the Dead as depicted in the image above? It is the 128 minute version.

Since I want your Euro version, I will not need my American version. Fuck it - I'm sending it to you whether you want it or not.