my "trying to be the IT guy" thread...

hah xfer!

damn i didnt get any hair compliment things in high school. i also won 'nicest eyes' and i felt that it was sincerely GAY and CORNY at the time and tried to get them to cancel the poll.

My senior superlatives were so gay. I "won" most likely to succeed and best car, but I use the word "won" lightly, as most of the results were definitely faked. There were just too many two and three way ties to be real. I understand wanting everyone to feel good about themselves, but did there have to be a tie for practically every category? What was the point of voting in the first place. I'm glad I didn't bother. I hated that fucking place and its concern for each student's pathetic malnourished self esteem. That and the fact that they nearly screwed me out of being valedictorian at least 3 times. Those non math-literate faggots doing the calculations. I had to find their error for them every time. DIE DIE DIE!

Originally posted by xfer
so basically, preppy, you're saying you swept the high school popularity contest that is superlatives.

or should i say HEATHER.

actually, that was my best friend from childhood. i guess i got the attention because of her. i was just a skater with a much older boyfriend who chainsmoked and listened to metallica.

well, i then transferred to simons rock of bard college at age 17 and was again voted most unique. AT A COLLEGE.

touche.

I was a big fish in a relatively large pond, but imagine that this pond is muddy and stagnant and covered with algae and filled with the marine equivalent of rednecks and you get the picture.

itt-05.jpg