my turn to brag...

Interesting... I thought I remember hearing Chuck to tell Erik to stop writing DL material and focus on Testament. :loco:

Well, I'd rather have new DL than new Testament... sorry. Testament is great and all, and I've been a fan since they were Legacy, but DL is more important to me. :devil:

ms. anthrope said:
i finally heard a new DragonLord song a few days ago and i just wanted to say...
it kicks ass!

You've been braggin !!! :loco: Get the "ok" from Lord Elric to post a 30 second clip :yell:

I really like Dragonlord too , but the new Testament record is actually longer overdue than the new DL. :erk:

ms. anthrope said:
i kinda doubt it and i'm not going to comment on that. these songs have been written for a while now.
So your saying that these songs are older than 5 years..........cause thats when The Gathering was written.............And we have been waitng...........?

But I have heard a couple songs & its good...........

Deadly Embrace said:
So your saying that these songs are older than 5 years..........cause thats when The Gathering was written.............And we have been waitng...........?

But I have heard a couple songs & its good...........

are you talking about the new dragonlord songs??? i've heard 3 of 'em earlier last year, way before the testament guys took off for europe. i'm getting confused now... i'll have to ask. all i know is that eric and lyle wrote two, and smyth wrote one. it was a while back.