MY VHS concert collection for sale CHEAP!!

ENERTIA_Joe

Sep 9, 2004
I have a personal collection of almost 2000(!) VHS video tapes that I am looking to move, as I have been slowly digitizing the collection and want to find a good home for these tapes. Here is a link to the collection:
http://www.animated-insanity.com/98-1.html
A note to any idiots that may read this and think I am looking to "profit" from the sale of "unofficial recordings" - I am selling these shows for the cost of the tapes, so most will be priced at $3 or much less (in bulk). A majority of my collection was acquired by trading with other collectors and I also did purchase a many of the music collectors shows I've attended Tapes have been stored in cabinets in a non-smoking household since I got them and were always treated with care. I've run off about 30 of them so far and every one still looks as good as it did when I first watched them....

I will sell tapes individually, but am looking to move as many as possible at once, and will charge exact cost for shipping. If you see something of interest or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me
at my email address joep976(at)yahoo

Thanks,
Joe