My Visit Today With Jon Allen's Daughter

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
I just wanted to let every concerned board member to know that I went to Stanford University Hospital & Campus today, & visited with Jon's daughter, & wife. I told her about our thread on TL's, & all the prayers, & get well wishes, everyone has made. It was good for her know that people she has never meet, are concerned for her well being & recovery. She's at the best place possible, with the best Doctor's you could have. That should be very comforting, for us all to know. The Allen's want to say thank you all very much. She looked great today, she was corloring a big poster, eating snacks, and acting like a normol girl her age. She is recovering quickly in my eyes, & I'm so happy to report this to all of you. Modern Medicine is such a marvel..........She's such a special child, to all of us who know her, & I'm glad shes in my life.......I feel positive and relieved that she is recovering as quickly as she is(IMO)......The Allen's have been told; that she may be home around Thanksgiving, and I can not think of a better Holiday to celebrate her homecoming!....... Again thanks for all your support & best wishes, it matters very much.......

Jon, I am sure everything will be ok, and your daughter will turn back home healthy and happy, and will enjoy the holidays with her special family.
We are with you, all of our thoughts are for you...
Hang in there, Viking...!

Greetings from Italy and best wishes for a healthy recovery

Thank you sooo much for posting this Walter. It lets me know that there really is a god that is watching over the "special ones". Please tell the family that I am glad to hear that she is recovering quickly.

That's great news!! I really hope that all continues to go well with this girl. Jon, I wish the absolute best for you and all your family. Keep the faith!!