Myopia Opens For Nightwish

Ecaobia

Aug 15, 2007
www.myopiaband.com
Greetings:

For those of you Nightwish fans interested, Myopia will be opening for them this May 6th (Tuesday Night) at the Webster Theater in Hartford, Ct. The Door price for the show is $30.00, but if you purchse your ticket from us (Myopia), you can get it for seven dollars cheaper ($23.00). Contact us via the official website link below to get your ticktes. We don't have an unlimited supply, so get them right away.
For those of you that cannot make the show that night, however, at least check us out via the myspace and official website links below. Thanks and be safe, be well, but most of all...

STAY METAL!!!

-Ecaobia
(Keys of Myopia)

No problem at all. We all are very exited to be playing with Nightwish for the first time. It should be an amazing show. And please, if anyone needs tickets for the show mentioned above, contact us (any one of the 5) through the links below. You will save a lot of money ($7 per ticket). The Webster Theater does that, so people will seek out the unsigned bands selling them. Anyhow, thanks again for your response and stay metal!

-Ecaobia
(Keys of Myopia)

Update:

It has been confirmed that the touring opener for Nightwish is Sonic Syndicate. If you are interested in coming to see Myopia open for both Sonic Syndicate and Nightwish this May 6th at the Webster Theater in Hartford, Ct, then contact us via the links below. We currently have tickets on sale for 23.00$ ($7.00 cheaper than the door price). Stay metal!

-Ecaobia
(Myopia Keys)

Update:

If you are a Myopia fan, then you will be pleased to hear that the guys and I have just decided that we will be releasing one of our newest songs at this show. I am sure that Nightwish fans will really enjoy this one. Stay metal, and I'll see you there.

-Ecaobia
(Myopia Keys)

Thanks for your reply Salient. We are always glad to have feedback, especially when it is something other than, "I like it" or, "I don't like it."

-Eca